Waterproof camera cases and wallets

I bought mine for my Canon digital camera from BH Photo (bhphoto.com) for around $250.00. There are waterproof/underwater camera cases for any type of camera. They work great. We got some fabulous underwater photos!

Not sure what ports you are going to but we got the Canon one that fits our Canon camera for 100$ at St Thomas right at the port shops at Havensight (it is where the ships dock) The camera store is called Royal Caribbean ( no relation). We used it for the rest of our ports and the pictures came out great

Check out www.waterproofcases.net

A great site...bought a waterproof camera case for my small digital camera...you can take better pictures under water than the disposable ones, of course! Tested it by putting tissues in it, submerged for half and hour...dry as a bone! Don't think I'd do this with my big Canon, but if you even have a small slr, this product for small cameras is great.

Great thread! I had no idea anything like this existed, it never occurred to me to check! Considering I bring both my iPod and my Camera EVERYWHERE, this is some great info :D

I'm really glad I found these boards haha

Do you think the medium aquapac case is big enough to throw in our credit cards, room key, etc. along with the camera without it interfering with the camera? I'm looking at the $45.00 one. I had just been trying to figure out what we do with that stuff when on excursions.

Coleen:)

I went to ebay and got aquapac and saved about 5$ off the selling price of 30 in the store.... with shipping ( but no tax and no gas spent going to the store) I still saved a bit. I have not used it yet but it sure looks nice!

I bought mine for my Canon digital camera from BH Photo (bhphoto.com) for around $250.00. There are waterproof/underwater camera cases for any type of camera. They work great. We got some fabulous underwater photos!

I love B&H Photo. Even tho I'm out on the Left Coast, I buy all my camera equipment from them. They're actually cheaper than if I purchased something locally; no sales tax.

Archived