Info on Constellation Cabins 6007 thru 6017?

BLam104417

We are a group of five couples who have booked these cabins for the June 30, 2007 cruise to the Baltic on Constellation. Are these a good choice or should we be concerned? Thanks for any help!

The oceanview cabins 6007-6017 on deck 6 are standard OV cabins. They are 172 sq feet with large round window. Personally, I would prefer a location closer to midship for stability and convenient access to all facilities. To obtain this in an OV cabin you would have to relocate to deck 3 or 2. I have stayed on both decks in OV cabins. Deck 3 is preferred.

Also, consider a balcony stateroom if the price becomes affordable. It may drop close to sailing date.

We are having our family reunion in Branson, MO in June. Have relatives in Rogers and Bentonville, AR. Visited there four years ago.

Have a nice cruise.

We booked 6019 for my sister and aunt on Infinity May 11 sailing. 6019 is a little larger than the others but I offer a couple observations for your consideration. We were booked in a Celebrity Suite Mid-Ship on 6.

The further forward you go the more motion you feel. While this did not bother anyone in our group it may be a consideration if any in your party is prone to sea sickness.

They were also startled awake a couple mornings when we were in Tendered Ports and they dropped anchor at 0600. They both almost ran for their life jackets thinking the ship was going down.

Besides these distractions they loved their stateroom.

Archived