Princess - Scandinavia-Roundtrip from London

My husband and I are taking this cruise on July 15th and I will post a review after we get home, including info on ports and excursions. There are some nice port reviews here on cruise critic, which are linked off of the homepage.

Suggest you post this on the Baltic Ports Board.

This IS the Baltics Ports Board :eek:

phabric: We will be on the same cruise as mariakitty and we'll give our thoughts and impressions of this cruise when we return.

I Took The Royal Princess On This Cruise And Of All 22 Cruises -- This Was My Favorite. You Can Look Up The Shore Tours Online And Get A Idea. My Favorite Was A Imperial Evening For A Shore Tour In St Petersberge, Then There Is The Balet. Those 2 Are The Best Night Time Tours. I Also Went To Peteroff(not Sure Of Spelling) To See All The Fountains. Then I Did The Mueseum And A Shopping Tour.

Helsinki==i Just Walked Around Town With A Friend.

Poland==took The Tour To The Big Castle

Oslo===just Walked Around But I Herd From Alot Of People Who Took The Grand Tour Of Oslo Said It Was Great.

Denmark==i Took The Walking Tour Then At The End Of That I Just Walked Right Down The Street And Went To Trivoli And The Hard Rock Cafe.

Stockholm==been There Before So I Just Took A Tour To The Palace. There Is Also A Hard Rock Cafe There.

These Are Just Some Highlights---just Enjoy Your Cruise.

• 5 months later...

Archived