Extra charges on Freedom?

Just read the CC review of Freedom. Love reading about all the extras on Freedom but I was wondering what has extra fees? Are you charged for eating at Johnny Rockets, Ben & Jerry's, the coffee bar (forgot the name) etc. Do they have a specialty restaurant that charges a fee? And if it does - what is it like? Also how weird is it to sit in a whirlpool over the side of the edge of the ship? Would love the feedback of past passengers!:p

Yes, yes and yes ;)

All of those you mentioned will have an extra fee (Johnny Rockets, Ben&Jerry´s - unless you are in the Ben&Jerry´s Sweet;) and the café promenade charges for the speciality coffes not for food)

Speciality Restaurants are Chops and Portofinos and cost extra too.

The things that have extra charges on Freedom are the very same things that are on Voyager class ships (Johnny Rockets, Ben and Jerrys, specialty coffees, golf simulator etc.). There is no fee associated with the rock wall, ice skating, surfing pool, mini-golf etc. The hot tubs that extend beyond the ship do not feel unusual and unless you look out towards the side of the ship you don't really get the sensation that you are hanging out over the ocean. If you look down at the bottom of the pool you cannot see the ocean. They are very large and can accommodate at least a dozen people at a time.:)

But if the kids have a drink card they get to drink there free right? I thought the cost was 3.95 regardless of what you eat including milk shakes? Am I wrong? If you ask me this might be a cheaper way to have ice cream if you like milk shakes. You get to eat and have a mik shake all for 3.95 a meal. I do not know about you but you can not get a side order at Johnny Rockets for that price.

But if the kids have a drink card they get to drink there free right? I thought the cost was 3.95 regardless of what you eat including milk shakes? Am I wrong? If you ask me this might be a cheaper way to have ice cream if you like milk shakes. You get to eat and have a mik shake all for 3.95 a meal. I do not know about you but you can not get a side order at Johnny Rockets for that price.
Nope, Milk shakes are extra.

Archived