First time cruiser

Hello everyone. I've been lurking on the boards since about last February. I guess it's time I started posting. My dh and I set sail on the Rhapsody on 6/18 for the first time. We've never cruised before and are a little apprehensive.

I've just discovered our room is under the diningroom. Should this be a problem?

Have a great cruise!! I have friends that have sailed the Rhapsody and it's one of their favorite ships! In my past cruise experience, and from a lot of researching these boards,(amazing info here isn't it?) You will get a lot of opinions, but I can't imagine why being under the dining room would be a problem, after all they are only open for serving at normal meal times and you will probably be doing the same thing..or going to a show or other activity. I'm sure you'll love it! Let us all know when you return.

Hey, Kansas! I use to live in Topeka. Had a great time living in there.

I remember my first cruise and I was so excited and had so much fun. I was on the lowest deck on Sovereign and I don't remember ever hearing any noise from above. But I was having so much fun and just so glad to being there, I doubt it would have mattered anyway. After 10:00 there isn't much noise in the dining room anyway.

Have a great time, I was on Rhapsody in California and loved the ship.

Enjoy your cruise.:)

Fred

We're sailing Rhapsody in Oct. and I have heard so many wonderful things about the ship. Our M&M board is full of friendly, outgoing people, which, I might add, makes the wait just a bit more bareable.

Have a great time and please send a review along. :)

D :)

Archived