balcony guarantee

maynovmom

I know...We were upgraded once and it was so nice! This time around I went ahead and booked the guarantee. I just wondered if there was a true down-side. We don't get seasick or mind a little noise so I couldn't think of a reason not to. Anyone have a bad experience I should know about?

I did a guarantee balcony on Princess and we got the very 1st cabin forward on the top deck. I was with a girlfriend and we joked that no matter how much we drank, we could always find our cabin. Just keep walking as far as you can forward, when you hit the wall, turn right, and that's our cabin.

I wouldn't have hand picked that cabin, but it didn't really make a difference. I now do aft cabins and it's the same thing, just in the opposite direction.

Good exercise for walking off all the food I consume.

I just booked my first "balcony guarantee" on the Liberty for next April. Has anyone ever had a bad guarantee? I've always picked my own inside cabins but thought for the price this was worth a try.

Sorry Maynovmom, Just realized you said you were on the Liberty.....!!

Archived