Doing the countdown!

sashapoo

We leave for Puerto Rico Friday and I can not wait!! We are packing today so I am not doing it last second and forget something! I can not wait!! Less than a week until we are on the Destiny!!!

Good for you......enjoy these last few days of anticipation....they are so much fun and so exciting! Then of course you'll LOVE the cruise, and afterwards will suffer from PCD (post-cruise depression) :( which, as everyone here on the board knows, has only one cure.....booking another cruise! :D Enjoy your date with destiny.

Enjoy the rest of your short countdown. Make sure you go to Senor Frogs in OSJ before getting on the ship. Their Yard-long drinks are WONDERFUL.

As to PCD, I had it bad when I got off my B2B Golden Princess May 6th. So to "cure" it, I now have 3 more booked with the 1st in 2 months.:D .....Karen

I did not know there was a Senor Frogs there!! I am going to have to drag the hubby for sure! I had a BLAST at the one in Cancun!!

I would love to go on and book another one so I will not be so depressed when we get off the ship but hubby is deploying back to Iraq and we are not sure when he will get his mid-tour leave so it is looking like we will have to wait and see when he will be able to make it home and we can go again....but that will be two things to look forward to!

Archived