Who Stepped on the Scale this Morning and.....

Belle

Had a no-gainer WEEKEND? Or did you scream..NO!

I had a little scream..had a little gain..ate dinner out last night.

Better be gone tomorrow! (even went to gym yesterday) Not Fair!

I know who says life is fair!

Everyone have a Good Week!

I just returned from the Infinity last night. Stepped on the scale this morning - gained 7 lbs. I sort of expected that - I had no will power except on Sat. - I did eat a healthy lunch at the Aqua Spa Cafe. I'm hoping some of it is water. I'm getting back on track tomorrow.

Actually my scream was yesterday morning................after being stuck at a 7 pound weight loss for 10 days, I dropped 2 pounds so I screamed from excitement. I am trying to keep focused on a promise that I made to my mother just before she passed. I whispered in her ear that I would lose weight because she suffered so from heart disease and weight problems and she really worried about her children having this same problem. Help me keep focused all of you.

P.S. This time of year it is easy to focus on lots of veggies because I grew up in the south. My mother and grandmother taught us girls how to freeze and can summer veggies so that is what I am doing. Sure is a lot of work but it will help in the healthy eating area and beats the heck out of canned veggies.

Cali

I didn't check this morning, but did yesterday- in the last 2 weeks I've lost 13 lbs. Started anti-anxiety and anti-depression Rx, and have lost my desire to eat. Hate having to force myself to eat.

It is a nice side effect!

Welcome home Elaine. Hope you had a wonderful cruise. I was on the infinity in April and wow! I gained weight, but after a week of back to induction it was gone. Drink lots of water and get back to your woe that you did before the cruise and you should lose the weight quickly.

Mari

Archived