DenRus 2-Day Value Info

We will be on the Amsterdam "Gems of Baltic" in August. Has anyone taken the DenRus Complete St Petersburg (2 day) tour THIS year? If so, your thoughts are appreciated. Also, we are considering the DenRus Folkloric Show for the evening. Has anyone done this? Any and all information on these topics or any other concerning this HAL cruise is appreciated. Thank you.

We'll be on the value excursion from the Amsterdam in July. I'd be interested in how many people are typically on the excursion and are they all from the same ship or are all the ships mixed together.

We'll be on the value excursion from the Amsterdam in July. I'd be interested in how many people are typically on the excursion and are they all from the same ship or are all the ships mixed together.

This is something that I would be interested in as well. I have not seen this particular idea before, and it is a good one.

Not sure if they mix the tour with people from different ships but I can tell you that the maximum number will be 30 people. For our 7/6-7/7 Value tour there are 16 people registered for this tour. It all depends on the demand on the days you are going. I have heard on this board that last summer when they started this they had some tours with as little as 8 people. Its the luck of the draw. Good luck

Not sure if they mix the tour with people from different ships but I can tell you that the maximum number will be 30 people. For our 7/6-7/7 Value tour there are 16 people registered for this tour. It all depends on the demand on the days you are going. I have heard on this board that last summer when they started this they had some tours with as little as 8 people. Its the luck of the draw. Good luck

Hi rodan,

How did you find out how many people are registered for your Denrus value tour?

Thanks,

Judy

Hi rodan,

How did you find out how many people are registered for your Denrus value tour?

Thanks,

Judy

Dear Judy,

I called Stan up at Denrus with their toll free number and asked him. Of course the number could change as we get closer to sailing but as of last week it stood at 16.

Thanks rodan,

I'll ask Stan when we're closer to the sail date in Aug.

Thought there might be a place on the website to look.

Have a great cruise in July and let us know how your tour went.

Judy

Thanks easy22! 20 people is a low number. Did you enjoy your tour? Did you deviate at all from the sights listed on the website? How were the included lunches? What kind of vehicle did you travel in?

Thanks again,

Judy

Archived