Freestyle Dining Ashore Program Question

mare1045

Is the "Dining Ashore" program included in the price of the cruise ???? How many meals does this include ???????

If you don't want to use the vouchers be sure and turn them back in or you will be charged $5 each. Each passenger over the age of 12 gets one voucher. Two weeks ago we upgraded our vouchers so we could use them for dinner.

Although you could probably make reservations for dinner at the Carriage House in advance of sailing, we didn't make our reservations until we landed in St. Georges on Tuesday morning. After we went ashore, we walked straight to the Carriage House and had no problem securing a reservation for dinner at 6:30 PM. When we arrived for dinner, the restaurant was fairly empty, but by the time we left it was pretty busy.

I'm sure that you will enjoy whatever you choose to order, but we both ordered the "Bermuda Triangle" which consisted of a small filet mignon, a chicken breast, and 2 jumbo shrimp each with their own distinctive sauces. It was absolutely delicious.

Enjoy!!!:)

Thank you, pianolady99 for your response. That "Bermuda Triangle" entree sounds great.

• 2 weeks later...
Do you get a meal voucher each day or just one for the 3 days in Bermuda?

One for each adult passenger. They are $5 for lunch or you can upgrade it for dinner, dinner vouchers are $10. If you chose not to use them (never can figure out why people don't use them) you must turn them back in or you will be charged $5 for each voucher.

Sorry.....Didn't mean to be redundant. I wrote my inquiry when I was at the end of the first page of entries........then, after posting my reply, noticed a second page....in which my question was answered....

Thanks for all the great info

Just read a review from folks who just came off the Dawn and they were told dine around is not available on the Dawn. Anyone else been told this? We sail 7/15 and we were really looking forward to this. Vicki

Is the Dawn going to Bermuda? I'm sure, if they are, it must be available to them also. It's because the prices are so high in Bermuda. That's the only place they give it for that I know of.

Hi All,

Before cruising, I inquired with NCL's 800 customer service number and was told that because the Dawn stops in Bermuda for the day 8am-5pm, the lunch voucher would be offered and to check the reception desk to pick it up. Since we were to dock in Bermuda on a Monday, I went to the desk on Sunday afternoon to get the vouchers. I was told that the Dine Ashore program is not available for this itinerary.

Sorry folks! No vouchers for the one-day stop in Bermuda if you're taking the Dawn for the Bermuda/Bahamas trip!

Archived