disney shore excursion

gigsjh

Has anyone used the disney shore excursion? How much did it cost? Did you have enough time? I will be traveling on the Norwegian Dawn with my husband and two year old son we may be interested? any info would be appreciated.

I haven't done there excursion but I live near Orlando. The drive over from Port Canaveral to Disney will take at least an hour each way. This would give you time to do one park relatively completely or touch on the highlights of a couple assumsing you didn't do a big sit down lunch. If you haven't ever been to Disneyworld it might be a good way to at least get to be exposed to it. To really see all four parks you really need to figure on a minimum of a full day per park or a a 4 day stay.

Have a great next cruise.

This is less than ideal and too short for a lot of touring at Disney. For me, I am always at the park before it opens and am first one in. Then no lines for the top attractions. It gets more and more crowded as the morning goes on, then slacks off toward closing. Your tour would be there peak crowds and lines. If you haven't been there before and this your only option then it may be the right choice for you. As for the transfer- I would say it will be close to an hour and half each way, by the time you get on Disney property and unloaded. Rent a stroller- definately.

Archived