Baby..Davlin and Others?

Belle

O.K. I'm back. I gained and I am not happy about it. I MUST take it off...I MUST take it ALL off!!!!! I need lots of encouragement! I promise I will post and I will journal what goes into my mouth today and tomorrow for a decent Thursday report. Last Thursday I was already up, but the boards weren't working yet so I was "saved".

Thanks for asking for me,Belle. How are you? What are your travel plans this summer?

Thought you had disappeared on us. Glad you didn't!

You'll get those pounds off..know you will. I'm having a hard time to.

Just can't lose and gain fast in one day. Wish we could lose as fast as we gain! LOL WE just have to stick to it! WE?YOU/ME can do it!

This summer going to the river like I always do, 6 weeks, if you don't think that it is a "Weight Challenge"! Then visit a friend for a week in Paradise.

(nice name for a town)

Thinking of next summer maybe going to France. Are you going to try again?

What are you doing this summer?

Yes keep posting, miss you when your away. You can come in when you have a gain you know. That's when you need us the most.

Hi! Just think of us while you are at the river. Maybe it will help!!! For us...no plans this summer. We are cruising the last week in October, from San Juan to Galveston...then at the end of Feb....11 nights, Mexican Riviera...then in July/05....Northern Europe (British Isles and the Fjords). For someone who didn't particularly care for cruising...I'd say I changed my tune!!! I always said I'd cruise more when I got older....well, guess what????I got older!!!

Right now, I think cruising is the best travel bargain...so why not do it now?

Originally, we were considering the often-shelved French trip to Lyon and Avignon...but since we were invited to a wedding in Texas in Nov...we decided to go there via the Caribbean!! The European cruise docks in Le Havre, so we'll see a bit of Northern France that day.

Lucky you! Your going to have so much fun.

We just have the one planned for January. Mexican Riviera. That's All.

I love cruising wish I could go more.

October visiting my parents and then we will be going to Palm Springs for a week.

When your on the cruise in July with a stop in in Le Havre, we could be in France at the same time.

Going to Lyon and Nice. Going for a month. That is if we make the trip. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Baby I think we both like to travel. Bon Voyage to us!

PS You have to think of me at the river..and say BELLE better NOT be EATING to MUCH! That she is exercising and drinking her water!

Archived