Millenium tendering in Villefranche

We are on the Millienium on July1 and my brother is meeting us in Villefranche to pick us up for the day. I know that we tender there, what I would like to know is where will the tender drop us off and is there a convenient place my brother would be able to look for us. The other question is: Will we be able to get on a tender easily in the morning, or will we have to wait until Celebrity gets all its' tours off. If so what would be the earliest we can expect to get off? Thanks for any info.

Yes, there's a parking lot right next to where the tenders come in. We were on Millennium last year and were able to get the first tender even though we were not on a ships tour. Just get down to the gathering place early to get your tender tickets.

We were on the RCCL Splendour of Seas last Oct and tendered as well. It should be quite easy to find you as the dock area is not that big and it is easily recognizable. It is closer to the west end of town vs the east side. We had no problem getting off the ship when we wanted once it cleared customs. How exciting to be able to meet your brother and tour the area that way!

You didn't mention if you have CC or above accommodations. If you do you have "priority" tender... but again if you get right early you can usually beat the crowds and the tours for the first couple of tenders. Here they use the ships and local tenders and two different docks on the ship to unload until the crowds our on shore. Agree that the dock area is nice with a parking lot right outside the port bldg (not a big bldg) and there is really only one dock you can come to. So should be a simply connection. Enjoy

Thanks for the tendering info. Unfortunately, we are not a CC, we needed to situate our cabin across from our 2 kids and their young cousins, who are sharing an inside cabin. The neat thing is that we will actually be with my brother on his birthday, so we are really looking forward to it. We won't tour much, we will spend the day at his home outside of Nice, his wife is from Paris, and a wonderful cook, so I know there will be wonderful food, wine, bread and cheese! I spent a week with them last summer and explored much of the area with them then.

Archived