Docking time question??

On Conquest Thanksgiving week, it says we are in MOntego Bay 8 - 530, however, the exercsion I want to book say 8 am start time.

How will I make this? Should I book the 9 am instead?

anybody with any advice, give away.

this is for the Canopy Tour by the way.

TIA:D

On Conquest Thanksgiving week, it says we are in MOntego Bay 8 - 530, however, the exercsion I want to book say 8 am start time.

How will I make this? Should I book the 9 am instead?

Do 9am, at earliest

so, you are saying even though they offer the earlier

times, we could possibly miss the tour? if we do the earlier ones?:eek:

why would they offer them then?:confused:

Did you book through Carnival directly? Only asking because Carnival usually doesn't book shore excursion at the exact time that the ship is due to dock at a certain port.

If you didn't book through Carnival then I'd call or email the place you booked with and switch the time.

If you did book through Carnival, I'd call your TA or Carnival PVP and have the matter taken care of...

There is NO WAY they can guarantee an 8 am shore excursion if the ship is due to dock at 8 am...never-the-less...many times even though it says they are docking at 8 am, it never happens exactly at that time!

yes, I booked online with Carnival direct, only way they say for this tour, it is the "zipline" one....

anyway,

I went ahead and booked the 9 am one, hoping we dock earlier and they let us off the boat by 8 am.

We get done around 1 it says, so hopefully we can eat lunch back on the boat.

yes, I booked online with Carnival direct, only way they say for this tour, it is the "zipline" one....

anyway,

I went ahead and booked the 9 am one, hoping we dock earlier and they let us off the boat by 8 am.

We get done around 1 it says, so hopefully we can eat lunch back on the boat.

IF you booked with Carnival they will get you to the tour, maybe not at 8, but you will be on the first Carnival tour of the day.

You should have a great time. Hubby and oldest son did this in Puerto V in March and had a blast!!!

As long as it is a ship shore excursion, I would not worry about "time". That is one of the perks of going through the ship...they don't leave without you!

Archived