FCD tracking #'s on the Website not displayed now.

OuiOnboard

Noticed a few days ago that i could no longer see the FCD #'s listed in "applied" and "active"....now only a summary of deposits and credits is displayed....time will tell if this is permanent or they are making running changes to the format.

I used to be able to see the "Future Cruise Credit ID #'s" listed as Active, and Applied. We always try to have 2-3 FCD's each so as to take advantage of OBC's and special deals. The ID #'s just made that accounting process a little more detailed...especially when a cruise has to be cancelled, etc.etc. No biggie...it's still all about the cruising!!!

I don't see it either. Doesn't matter if I go through Captains Circle or My Princess. If it doesn't show up by Monday, I'll call and report the problem.

Thanks for the confirmation...thought it was just my account for a while there :) . The ID # has 8 digits..for example, an old one I had was 00172762. Does anyone have that kind of number listed?

I used to be able to see the "Future Cruise Credit ID #'s" listed as Active, and Applied. We always try to have 2-3 FCD's each so as to take advantage of OBC's and special deals. The ID #'s just made that accounting process a little more detailed...especially when a cruise has to be cancelled, etc.etc. No biggie...it's still all about the cruising!!!

Ah ha, Sherlock Holmes strikes again!

You can view the Credit ID # and lots more info by selecting the "printer friendly format".

I didn't know that was available until I researched you posting about the ID #. Thank you.:p

Interesting. I was on it this morning with my TA looking at which FCC's to use and it showed up as usual. I did notice that Princess still shows one as active that has been used. I'm sure if we tried to use it though they would no. Darn! But it still shows for me the same as always.

I CAN NOT see my FCC numbers any longer as well. Can only see Applied Totals and Balance Totals.

NOTE: Over the past two weeks, my Balance has gone up and down without me doing anything--even months after Final Payment has been made on a couple of cruises. I will be Extremely careful in the future, but not really sure how to track anything with the FCC numbers gone!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused: :(

I CAN NOT see my FCC numbers any longer as well. Can only see Applied Totals and Balance Totals.

NOTE: Over the past two weeks, my Balance has gone up and down without me doing anything--even months after Final Payment has been made on a couple of cruises. I will be Extremely careful in the future, but not really sure how to track anything with the FCC numbers gone!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused: :(

As per Stevesan's discovery, you need to switch to "printer friendly" on that page...and presto...all the stuff is there!! :)

BigTimeCruiser - I look at your signature and go WOW! No one will ever believe me that at one point (long, long time ago) I had more Princess cruises under my belt compared to you guys. That sure didn't last long! You 2 are living my dream retirement life!

BTW - you have a few gaps in your schedule.. Are you keeping your options open? Tell your wife "Hi" from me! Maybe our paths will cross again next year.

-Theresa

(Coral)

Hi Theresa,

Good to hear from you. Yes, we have been pretty active since our days on the Sun Princess to Alaska!! And, of course, we would love to do Alaska again--it's just the best..Hope all is well with you and your Mom.

Really enjoy your Posts here on CC and your photos on your web site. Take care and smooth sailing!

Curt :)

Archived