Anyone Lost Wedding Band Snorkeling in Grand Cayman

ElBano

I know this is probably a needle in a haystack, but while snorkeling in the Caymans this past week, my sister found a wedding band. It is engraved, so if you lost it, please reply back and identify. My sister would love to get it back to it's owner.

you might find this crazy but...I was on a tour with Nativeways the week of June 13-16. It was Thursday. And a man and wife from Wales I think they said, were on our trip. I swear I heard him say to his wife" If I had known I would have lost my wedding ring....but I would not have missed this for the world" I was trying to eavesdrop...

Maybe you could contact Sharon or Eldon at Nativeways and ask them. Our last name was Kasoff ( so they can know which tour it was) and the only people with us was a couple and child, us and the people from Wales, but they might have been from San Fransisco now.

Let me know! Becki

Thanks for the reply. I will try contacting Nativeways and see what happens. It sounds like the couple you were with are older (?). The engraving on the ring my sister found was definately from a newlywed. I'll keep you posted!:)

• 9 years later...

My husband lost his wedding ring while we were scuba diving. It is wide and actually consists of two bands. An inner gold band which bears the engraving of our wedding date Jan 13 and a bible verse. The outer band is a silver color with a braid around the center.

Thanks for looking!

Thanks for the reply. I will try contacting Nativeways and see what happens. It sounds like the couple you were with are older (?). The engraving on the ring my sister found was definately from a newlywed. I'll keep you posted!:)

I would imagine even an "old, married couple" were "newlyweds" once!