Legend Suite 129 and 130 help

BrittaniMV

Sorry..I have never stayed in those suites..but know that there is NO bad suite. Just happy for you that you are now booked. Waiting for March to roll around will keep you antsy! Just know..you are in for a wonderful treat. I hope that your Captain is our favorite and wonderful Captain Geir Arne Thue Nilson. They are all good..but..he is very special. Lola ..ps..don't forget that you can book your next trip while on board and save an additional 5%.

Hi,

It does not matter where you are as there are NO bad suites. I have sailed in every category of A & B and in Classic Suite 1 and they are all great...

Capt. Geir is sceduled to be on the Legend from Feb 18 until May 5 of 2007 so you will be very lucky. He is a wonderful Capt. Be sure to visit his website. I always visit to get a vicarious cruise on the Legend.

Bon voyage

Just returned from Legend's Baltic cruise in suite 130. Very pleased with the location, center ship near the stairs. Relatively quite. Friends were next door in suite 132. They had a problem with engine noise. To us, it was more of a constant hum (like a room a/c) and not a problem. If you are extremely sensitive to noise you may want to move one deck up.

I would request this suite again.

Just back from our first Seabourn cruise on the Spirit, June 17-24, Athens to Istanbul, Greek Isles, Turkish Coast. I wanted to repeat that all of the suites are great, whether on level one, two or three. We were in suites 119 and 121, right near your two locations.

That's the level to go on and off of the boat and just one floor above the main dining area. Elevators are handy and close (but small). Just up one floor to the main office and where to board the boat for days when the ship is tendered.

Noise? No problems. Was very, very impressed on how solid the rooms and walls and floor are. Neither my wife or I heard anything next door, above or below.

And on the first floor and nearby is the free washer and dryer. Very handy!

Enjoy!

TLC in Ohio

I stayed in 117 which was a great location -- forward and near the teeny-tiny elevator. Also laundromat is on this deck. The only negative thing I can say about 117 was the noise from the door being lowered on the deck below. This happens on mornings (usually 6:00 am) when we were docking -- or when an official needed to board the ship.

Lisa :)

Archived