priceline category for hyatt pier 66?

daynab

Four star beach zone FFL. Lots of extra costs with the Hyatt Pier 66 -- tax, parking fee, resort fee, business center fee. Our last priceline win at this hotel ($115) ended up being more like $170 after all the fees. Nice place though.

Enjoy!

Kel

Four star beach zone FFL. Lots of extra costs with the Hyatt Pier 66 -- tax, parking fee, resort fee, business center fee. Our last priceline win at this hotel ($115) ended up being more like $170 after all the fees. Nice place though.

Enjoy!

Kel

So, does one have to pay a parking fee and business center fee if one doesn't park or use the business center? I assume that everyone has to pay the resort fee...

kelmac: Read your post about the extra fees at the Hyatt Pier 66. Do you have any more information on these fees? I assume if yu don't park there, then there is no parking fee. Do you know who pays the business fee or the resort fee? We would appreciate any other information you could share about these fees. Thanks!

So, does one have to pay a parking fee and business center fee if one doesn't park or use the business center? I assume that everyone has to pay the resort fee...

Sorry Coral,

Everyone pays resort fee and taxes. We usually get a car and go online for boarding passes. If you eat breakfast there, you could drop another $45 for two. Great location for cruise guests.

Kel

If you have no car and your not using the business center service then those fees do not apply. There is a daily resort fee added to all stays, when I stayed there last month it was $12 a day.

Hyatt Pier 66 is a resort as is the Harbor Beach Marriott, Lago Mar and similar hotels around FLL and MIA. Expect to pay a daily resort fee in any resort in SoFla.

kelmac: Read your post about the extra fees at the Hyatt Pier 66. Do you have any more information on these fees? I assume if yu don't park there, then there is no parking fee. Do you know who pays the business fee or the resort fee? We would appreciate any other information you could share about these fees. Thanks!

many cruises,

Sorry, here is the break down of our Hyatt Pier 66 room charge. By the way, we didn't get one of the remodeled rooms on our last stay.

Priceline bid = $115 + $28.11 taxes + $12.00 resort fee + $15.90 parking fee + $5.00 to use computer = $176.01

Staying in the 17th street area is becoming very expensive, but is very close to the cruise ship piers.

Enjoy!

Kel

Archived