Anyone collecting the DI charms from each port?

Wow thanks for that link.. the whole set with all 20 charms is only 35.00 :)

I would imagine that at that price, the gold finish would wear off pretty quickly if one wears the bracelet with any regularity. Do people just collect these for sake of collecting them and then not wear them?

• 3 months later...
I think you start out by buying the Discover shopping guide and using the coupon at one of the featured stores to get started. The first one costs $5 then the rest are free. DI stands for Diamond International. It gives me a reason to cruise to all the ports! I wish I had done it last year in Alaska now that I've started the Caribbean ones. See, here's the reason the promo works...now I have to go back to Alaska!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$5 lol. I’ve never paid for a one and have many multiples.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would imagine that at that price, the gold finish would wear off pretty quickly if one wears the bracelet with any regularity. Do people just collect these for sake of collecting them and then not wear them?

You got that right. It is so easy to get the charms, put them on the bracelet and then wear it. After 2 -3 times, the bracelet looks already old.

They do try and get you to buy another one, if you do your nuts. They aren't worth more than 50cents. We have so many, thought they would be nice for the grandchildren, until they wear one and it turns after a week. Embarrassing. never again.

Cheers

Len

You got that right. It is so easy to get the charms, put them on the bracelet and then wear it. After 2 -3 times, the bracelet looks already old.

They do try and get you to buy another one, if you do your nuts. They aren't worth more than 50cents. We have so many, thought they would be nice for the grandchildren, until they wear one and it turns after a week. Embarrassing. never again.

Cheers

Len

Yeah, after couple weeks they look like this thread...12yrs old.

The bracelet turned my wrist green/black where it touched my skin in the time I put it on my wrist at the store and returned to the ship (one hour).