Platinum status, can anyone tell me about the special

At Platinum status, you can get $100 off your cabin if you book a balcony and above. No upgrade

As far as priority boarding, this is only where available, and now, IMO with the online check in you may not need priority. If you do there may be a side room where priority boarding passengers can wait and you most likely with board quickly along with the online check in passengers.

You also get a plush robe to use. I don't know what the big deal is about this, some people like them, but I don't lounge around in my skivvies. You also will get invited to a private Plat/Dia welcome back party where there's hor d'euves and free booze. You'll get to smooze with some senior staff there. You also get priority disembarkation (who wants off after a cruise!) where you're off (along with the early flight people) as soon as the ship clears customs, even before the self-assist people.

Last cruise we were on, the selt-assist folks were allowed to get off before Platinum/Diamond. They clogged the stairways for over two hours as they were hauling off everything from the kitchen sinks to the deck chairs. There was even a lady in a leg cast doing the self-assist.

They now limit it to 2 items of luggage. Thanks RCCL!

Is the $100 off per cabin or per person? Either way it's a good deal.

On our last cruise we still had to wait standing in a very long line, still waited about 1 hr. Hopefully they do have a seperate seating area, just a nice perk.

Priority disembarkation sounds great to me. Last year we carried off our own luggage and still it took a very long time, just getting off the ship, the doors were so crowded with everyong doing the same thing it was crazy. I hope thats been smoothed out.

Archived