RE:question about my cruise

tracey1212

I'm going on my cruise on July 7th on the sensation....but my boyfriend and I are breaking up and he is not wanting to take the trip now...I don't know what to do.....I got insurance on the trip but I feel I need to take this trip to get my thoughts together.....I have 11 year old daughter that I would take but I don't know if it cost more to change the name on our broading pass....can someone help me with this question...thank you:confused:

Take your daughter. She will probably be thrilled! You need to call NOW. (Really - get off the computer and make that call.):eek:

There will definitely be a $50 fee to change the name, which is so much better than losing your money for the absent passenger. Your insurance would not cover your 'loss'.

Give you and your daughter an opportunity to enjoy some together-time. Don't mope about the lost love. Your daughter will always remember this time with mom...so make the most of it!:)

Thank you for all the respond.....I'm going to call my TA and find out today because I do need to know what to do fast and in a HURRY!!!! I think I need to take my daughter because she is my support when I don't have anyone else to lean on...thanks again...keep your finger cross for me

If you cannot connect with your TA right away, I would suggest that you call celebrity directly. I would not risk it, but I would not be surprised if you could make the change on line. Just in case, you are not aware, with your booking number and information you can review your Celebrity booking on the web site. It might be too close to departure to make the change on-line.

Good luck.

Make sure you have all her paperwork in order, her birth certificate and a notorized letter from her father giving permission to take her out of the country.

Have a wonderful cruise with your daughter and try not to use her as a shoulder to cry on over your lost love. This can be an important time for her to learn that women are strong and can survive being without a man. I know it hurts right now (we probably all know this pain) but use the week to forget your pain, deal with it when you return home.

Have a wonderful cruise!

Archived