Pride Of Aloha food costs?

If you dine at the main restaurants, or at the cafeteria/buffet, your food is free. There are speciality restaurants aboard where you pay more to eat, but you don't have to eat at them if your don't wish.

Of course, the best food and service is at the speciality restaurants, but there's always passengers willing to pay more for it.

:cool: i was just wondering how much the food costs for Pride of Aloha because the only cruise i have been on is Disney and all of the food was free
NCL is the same as Disney when it comes to food. There are free dining venues but there are also specialty dining venues that have an additional charge. Disney has it in Palo.

oh thanks , is there anything else i should know? i'm going on the cruise in December

Last week on P of Al the specialty restaurants charged $10 each, with the exception of the first two nights (if you embark in Honolulu), which were reduced to $5 per person. There was a desk in the Cultural Center where you could make reservations, or I'm sure you could do it by phone. If you're in the concierge level, he/she will do it for you, or your butlers would take care of it. Our butlers even made res. for the main dining room (free) for us.

Bev

Archived