Cruise Fashion Photos

jbmanuel

Hi all! I know that we have a special spot for pictures...but it would be great if we could post our formal night pictures on here. I love to look at the dresses and I am sure I am not alone! Or maybe there is a forum I have not seen...maybe we can make one? :o

People will occasionally do this, but on their own. I've posted a couple of pics of formal gowns I'd sewn myself. I know some use Webshots or shutterfly, etc. This is the appropriate place to do so, so if you've got some, please share!

Everyone looks awesome and so elegant! Great pics!

Suzie... I LOVE YOUR DRESS! Where did you get that..... I want the same dress, same color, everything and I can't find it anywhere around here. I have looked at 3 different stores. Please tell me!!!!

Thanks,

Deana

Everyone looks awesome and so elegant! Great pics!

Suzie... I LOVE YOUR DRESS! Where did you get that..... I want the same dress, same color, everything and I can't find it anywhere around here. I have looked at 3 different stores. Please tell me!!!!

Thanks,

Deana

I got it at Macy's for 17.99 at an after prom clearance sale!!! My husband loves me to wear blue and that shade is my absolute favorite and the style is so flattering! I have a small waist and bigger bottom half so that a-line is very flattering!!!

Suze

This is my daughters and i on formal night, i'm the older one LOL!

[ATTACH]24760[/ATTACH]

Okay, I give up . . . aside from the little girl in white . . . I haven't a clue which one is you. Which ever . . . as the mother of three beautiful daughter . . . you could be their sister!

Okay, I give up . . . aside from the little girl in white . . . I haven't a clue which one is you. Which ever . . . as the mother of three beautiful daughter . . . you could be their sister!

Maybe the one on the far left???

Suze

This is one of my favourite formal outfits. While I have a closet full of gowns, I love this outfit because it takes up almost no room in suitcase. It is pants, cami top and a beautiful chiffon-type blouse. The pants and cami top look like silk, but they are actually a blend and don't wrinkle.

2983851750071433157WRPKdf_ph.jpg

i '' love '' your outfit. the color is wonderful on you and you look so elegent and has such a slimming affect. your necklace is stunning with the top. and the man standing next you isnt dressed to shaby either ;) . can you tell us what material it is made of that it looks so nice and does not wrinkle?

Sue, I can't see your picture...and after everyone raving about it, I wanna see it!! Can you try and repost?

Thanks!

Hope you can see it this time.

2983851750071433157WRPKdf_ph.jpg

Musicmansmom - the pants and cami are polyester, but look like silk. I cut the tag off the blouse, so don't know what it is made of, but it does wrinkle. I just send it out to be pressed.

Sue - lovely outfit - I would really like to find something similar to it - anyone have any ideas of where I could look? Jan

Jan, the outfit is "J. Ribkoff Couture". Joseph Ribkoff is a clothing manufacturer/designer out of Montreal, Quebec. I think if you do a google search you'll find lots of his clothes. I like his clothing because it seems to fit my body shape and it isn't too trendy (or expensive). This outfit is two years old and I think I can wear it for another couple of years yet.

Archived