boat trip in stockholm

has anyone done the boat trip in stockholm?how much is it and did you enjoy this,its my husbands 60th birthday on this day so i thought it would be a lovely thing to do thanks

There are many, many boat trips in and around Stockholm. Which one are you asking about?

Al

We'll also be in Stckholm for my big 60 birthday too! on Aug 29th with Oceania Regatta. Actually we get there the day before and we'll have the LONG flight home on the 29th.

I haven't checked out anything to do in Stockholm yet, but will certainly check the boards for ideas. If anyone has some great suggestion, please send along your ideas. Would certainly appreciate it!:)

We did the boats in Stockholm. I don't know the cost as it came as a free attraction if you have the Stockholm card. It was pleasant, but certainly not worth going out of your way for. I would recommend the Vasa or roaming around the old town.

We were on Celebrity Constellation in May and did their Stockholm Beauty on Land and Water. We would both recommend this tour, but in any event, take the boat cruise. We liked not having to wait and also we liked having such a knowledgeable and perfect english speaking guide. The boat tour allows you to see all of the islands, many of which are lovely parks. It's not a very long tour so you have time to walk around the city after. Or, you could go to one of the parks and go bicylcing - we were envious of the bikers as we sailed by.

I went along on a combo bus/boat tour of Stockholm without asking more questions. After the 90 minute bus tour, narrated and nice, ac etc. we went on the boat tour, I thought it was a 1 hour tour, it was 2 hours!! Do not waste your time, You go through 2 locks etc. I was very hot and frustrated, Take a bus tour, walk around and visit the VASA. Jeanine

• 4 weeks later...

In Stockholm they have a great HOHO tour boat that picks you up at the cruise terminal and takes you round the harbor area to the Old Town, Vasa Museum etc. English commentary as well as Swedish. It's a convenient and fun way to see the harbor area.

In Stockholm they have a great HOHO tour boat that picks you up at the cruise terminal and takes you round the harbor area to the Old Town, Vasa Museum etc. English commentary as well as Swedish. It's a convenient and fun way to see the harbor area.

Is this the cruise terminal where the Star Princess is?

Archived