Majesty or Sovereign of the Seas

Ok I need help! I got a free 4 day 3 night cruise to the Bahamas that I won in a silent auction. I have to choose between the Majesty of the Seas and Majesty of the Seas. Their iteneraries are the same but I am having a tough time deciding which to choose! HELP!!!

Ok I need help! I got a free 4 day 3 night cruise to the Bahamas that I won in a silent auction. I have to choose between the Majesty of the Seas and Majesty of the Seas. Their iteneraries are the same but I am having a tough time deciding which to choose! HELP!!!

Although basically the same ship, the Sovereign has undergone a major refurb. with the Majesty will not get until Jan - Feb 2007.

I have sailed and will sail again, on both, but personally I would choose the Sovereign as I live very close to PC and Miami is a 3 hr drive.

As you are obviously going to fly in I would probably base my choice on flight times, and prices etc.

Either way you will have a wonderfull time

The Sovereign and the Majesty do NOT sail the same 4 day itinerary. The Majesty goes to Key West when Sovereign has a day at sea. (i.e., both go to CocoCay and Nassau).

Try this current thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=373889

Carol, I think that she is talking about a three night cruise as she mentioned that she was doing four day/three night cruise. :)

To the OP I have some photos of the Sovereign in my link below.

If the cruise is already paid for, Sovereign wins by a landslide. Better ship, more ammenities and I prefer being able to relax and arrive in Nassau at 11am and stay in port until 2am versus arriving early and leaving before the stores close.

Carol, I think that she is talking about a three night cruise as she mentioned that she was doing four day/three night cruise. :)

To the OP I have some photos of the Sovereign in my link below.

OOPS! I read too quickly.

Sovereign. :)

Archived