Cabin 2470 on the Conquest

I just got my documentation and I am so excited but I have a few questions. I had a guarantee oceanview and my docs say I am in cabin 2470, what are the chances that this will change when I get to the pier? Also, does anybody know anything about this cabin? I am a little nervous about it being aft but it looks like a larger room. If any one has picture from the Conquest or one if its sister ships I would love to see them. Thank you ahead of time.

We have this cabin on the Glory, actually 2473 on the other side. We have pictures of it Our PVP sent them to us. If you give me your e-mail we will send them to you. It mighty be a few days my wife will have to do it and she's leaving town on buisness until Sunday. I'll describe it to you it has 2 windows and lots of extra space I think he said it was about 250 square feet , he said something about when they built the ship they got to the back and had extra space so they left it in these two rooms.

Tommygirl,

I just e-mailed those photos to you. I'm not sure why but if you look at the ones under the message they will make you a little dizzy (very large)!! If you click on the attachment and open it there you can actually tell what the picture is of. I hope you received these okay...if not, let me know. We thought this was a great room for the price!!

We were by the stairs/ elevator in room 7330 and had no noise problem! Have a blast!

I don't think that you'll have problems with the noise.

Hey momof4boys -

We were practically next door neighbors on the Conquest. We were in 7363. What a great cruise!!!! We were also shipmates last year on the detoured Elation cruise! What did you think of the Elation? My wife and I feel in love with her.

Well, best wishes and hope to see you on a cruise next year!!!

wccruiser

Holiday 2002

Elation 2005

Conquest 2006

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Tommygirl,

I just e-mailed those photos to you. I'm not sure why but if you look at the ones under the message they will make you a little dizzy (very large)!! If you click on the attachment and open it there you can actually tell what the picture is of. I hope you received these okay...if not, let me know. We thought this was a great room for the price!!

Could you please email me those photo's as well. My mom and aunt will be staying in the room soon and would like a preview. Please send them to davidutman@hotmail.com Thanks.

Very old post. (over a year old.)

but I got a few photos I can post here.

We had this cabin booked but some people reported back about the vibration/shuddering. (it is located on top of the engine/propeller place)

stairs are for crew only.

If you get calm waters the room will be awesome

2961840980062547426wkHmPz_th.jpg

2217552200062547426TtSwzz_th.jpg

Archived