Reserving Excursions on-board the ship

I'll be boarding Freedom of the Seas on Sunday. I would like to know what time the shore excursion desk opens for booking trips. My sister was able to reserve on-line, when I tried, I was told "inquire onboard". I know I can reserve also through the on-screen TV. Which do you think I will be able to do first, TV or shore excursion desk? TIA

I'm guessing someone will be there when you board the ship........

I'm not sure when the TV becomes interactive........don't know if it is when your sea pass is activated, or once you set sail.

Enjoy your cruise:)

My experience is that the TV system will be interactive before a Tour representative is at the desk. As soon as you get to your cabin, make this a first priority. You won't waste time standing in line. Only problem is if there are different times for the same tour, you may not get the same as your family member. It has been stated that to book tours on-line must be done 10 days in advance of cruise date. Good Luck and Bon Voyage

Nanatravel

I recommend you go to RCCL's website and book your excursions there. If you wait till you get on the ship some of the excursions you really want may be sold out. We booked our cruise thru someone besides RCCL but if you register with the website and have your reservation # you can book your excursions as well as do your pre boarding pass.

We tried to book on line but it stated, "inquire onbaord". Our next hurdle is that when you are 10 days away from your cruise, you can't book on-line. That is out problem now. Guess I'll wait and see what happens. Thanks everyone.

Archived