The price of disloyalty?

to paraphrase the old Bob Newhart line: "Other than that, Merion Mom and NLiedel, how did you like the cruise" :D
Bill, I prefer what I think is the original form of that line:

"Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the play?"

Bill, I prefer what I think is the original form of that line:

"Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the play?"

You got it.:D:D:D

Just glad that you and Nancy are back home safe and sound and spreading good info around the boards.:)

Great interview on this super scarey happening. At leat the newswoman was professional & not an ET type asking grousome facts that they heard.

Now to get Carol to sleep, with a hot bath & Advil PM, then relax under the duvet counting backwards slowly from 100 cuddling that dear cat. You are home safe & sound, the guardian angel worked overtime to guard both of you. Just keep talking to us to get the relief you need. We have plenty of jokes & that dear cat running for Ms Universe has to be very protective of you since she feels what you do too.

Just keep talking, we will make you just fine. Friends are great during trying times.

Well, I tried to get back on the Crown Princess, leaving today, but no dice.

Enchantment, 12/28/06 - another New Year's Cruise with the kids!

Carol, Truly??? I really enjoyed your posts about the cruise, and then after the incident both you and Nancy did an excellent job communicating about what was going on. You ladies showed true class.

I can not wait to read your comparisons since I am going on my first RCI cruise very shortly. It is packing time.

Carol, you're a teacher, right? Wow, what a "what I did on my summer vacation" story YOU'RE going to have!!

I sent the instant email I got with your post about the whole experience to my non-cruising friend. I couldn't get her to understand that "yes, a 15 degree lean IS a VERY big deal!!!". You convinced her.....

Nancy, what a great job you did on the news. Very professional and you looked very pretty!

As for earlier posters, Martha Stewart is famous for saying "It's a good thing" and teenagers say "It's all good".

Two different expressions, from two different demographics.

And for those sniping about Martha, I'll lay you dollars to donuts very few of you could even state what it was she was convicted of. It wasn't the insider trading thing she had originally been accused of - she was cleared of those charges.

Let he who has no sin... :rolleyes:

The conviction came exactly a week after U.S. District Judge Miriam Goldman Cedarbaum threw out the most serious charge against Stewart -- securities fraud -- which carried a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison and a $1 million fine. A jury found Martha Stewart guilty Friday on all four counts of obstructing justice and lying to investigators about a well-timed stock sale

Do I win a cruise?

Nancy, what a great job you did on the news. Very professional and you looked very pretty!

As for earlier posters, Martha Stewart is famous for saying "It's a good thing" and teenagers say "It's all good".

Two different expressions, from two different demographics.

And for those sniping about Martha, I'll lay you dollars to donuts very few of you could even state what it was she was convicted of. It wasn't the insider trading thing she had originally been accused of - she was cleared of those charges.

Well said!

Nancy, not only did you do a great job on the interview, like TG said, you looked fantastic :D

IMPO, Martha did the time and paid the price for something a lot of people have done one time or another.

###

Archived