What one article of clothing that you can not live without?

ryzmom

FOR FUN!

There are so many great clothing items out there that we love and in everyone's closet.... skirts, slacks, tops, purses, jackets, shoes and of course jewelry.

But what is the one item that you would be totally devastated if you didn't have it or you grew out of it or lost it? What is the one item that you can't live without?

FOR FUN!

There are so many great clothing items out there that we love and in everyone's closet.... skirts, slacks, tops, purses, jackets, shoes and of course jewelry.

But what is the one item that you would be totally devastated if you didn't have it or you grew out of it or lost it? What is the one item that you can't live without?

A good, high quality, designer handbag and an excellent pair of Italian shoes.

With that, you can get away with anything.

Fun thread..good one!;)

Hmmmm... I definately agree with my wedding ring, but since that is not an article of clothing, I have to choose....

MY BRA!!!!!:D :eek:

I only buy great bras ( Oprah bra revolution helped tons) that make the girls stand up and salute!!

Nothing worse than a great ensemble and droopy boobies!:eek: Unfortunately it is seen MUCH too often. That drives me crazy... droopy boobies.

Husband says I am so bothered by it I should seek help. He claims that there are just some mammaries ( sp?) that are a lost cause... I beg to differ!!!

Hooray for a great bra!!

(Please, no one post that they can't live w/o their fanny pack or I will have a meltdown)

My black slingbacks with the 3" heels. Sooooo comfy!

I can wear them with jeans or a dress....and I love the way they make my legs look!

(Please, no one post that they can't live w/o their fanny pack or I will have a meltdown)

LoL! Amen to that!

~e

I'm a guy and I admit it...I like nice clothes. Shoot me :-)

And to answer the question, I cannot live without Ferragamo shoes. We spend too much time walking across streets, running to elevators and tapping our feet impatiently to be caught in cheap, uncomfortable shoes.

The one thing I didn't take to Alaska and purchased in Juneau.

Skechers Flip Flops.

I mean besides me, who needs these in Alaska?

I didn't take my sandals on our Alaskan cruise and missed them terribly. It's probably the only thing that I didn't pack and regretted on any trip I've ever been on. I would have worn them every sea day and definitely one port day, plus on visits to the adult pool and spa.

And to answer the question, I cannot live without Ferragamo shoes. We spend too much time walking across streets, running to elevators and tapping our feet impatiently to be caught in cheap, uncomfortable shoes.

You and my DH. 90% of his shoes are Ferragamo. I know his size so whenever I'm in Sak's I look for some on sale. I've been pretty lucky too. :)

Why would anyone want to shoot a guy for wearing nice clothes? It's the slobs I want to shoot!

BTW, I haven't answered the original question yet myself and I guess my answer would be my Gucci shoes. Really too hard a question for me to answer.

Welcome!!!

I have to agree with Jane here.... guys who care about fashion and their appearance are...well... THE BEST!!!!!

It's the ones who are wearing the holey ,stained, t-shirts and boxers to bed and then rolling out on Saturday and going to Home Depot like that that make me want to ralph!!!:eek:

Unfortunately, you see that all too often.

Amen to a man who knows and uses good taste.... you can never go wrong there!!!!;)

Okay, so I googled the Oprah Bra Revolution and I'm up to speed on that one. Going to Nordstroms Saturday! :p

So now I must know, what is Orange Leader?

Ummm. I believe he was poster #13... the man with the Ferragamo shoes and love of GOOD clothes!!!!;)

Makes a woman very haaaappppy!!

Bless you.

~e

Archived