Your Favorite Cruise Photos From Europe

Wow, what a terrific thread! The photos are absolutely gorgeous! We loved our Med. cruise last summer (Rome-Mykonos-Turkey-Cyprus-Rhodes-Egypt-Athens-Naples-Rome). Hope to go again in 2009 and see Venice, Florence, Cannes, etc.

Our photos are on Webshots - link below.

Kathy:)

Wow, what a terrific thread! The photos are absolutely gorgeous! We loved our Med. cruise last summer (Rome-Mykonos-Turkey-Cyprus-Rhodes-Egypt-Athens-Naples-Rome). Hope to go again in 2009 and see Venice, Florence, Cannes, etc.

Our photos are on Webshots - link below.

I love the Med cruises and I could go there 1000 times and still want to return. That is my personal favorite destination. I'm saving for a 14 day cruise on the new RCI Independence of the Seas for 2009. Venice and Florence and Rome are on my top 10 favorite destinations without a doubt. And I really love all the pictures everyone is sharing on this thread. Thanks :) Keep them coming. There are soooooo many amazing snapshots.

I love the Med cruises and I could go there 1000 times and still want to return. That is my personal favorite destination. I'm saving for a 14 day cruise on the new RCI Independence of the Seas for 2009. Venice and Florence and Rome are on my top 10 favorite destinations without a doubt. And I really love all the pictures everyone is sharing on this thread. Thanks :) Keep them coming. There are soooooo many amazing snapshots.

What 14 day cruise? I would love to do the Med. on the Independence but won't it be spending summers in the Caribbean?

Thanks

What 14 day cruise? I would love to do the Med. on the Independence but won't it be spending summers in the Caribbean?

Thanks

The Independence which makes its debut this year will be in the Med. I hope and keep my fingers crossed the ports of call remain the same for 2009:

Independence of the Seas

Independence of the SeasSM is set to become the third in the spectacular Freedom class of ships. Upon her May 2008 debut in the United Kingdom, she will be the largest ship ever to be home-ported in Europe. Guests across the globe will have access to the same amazing onboard innovations offered by our other Freedom-family ships, as well as a variety of exciting European itineraries to choose from.

Independence of the Seas

Europe Cruises

Ship Name: Independence Of The Seas

Departure Port: Southampton, England

Ports of Call: Southampton, England; Gibraltar, United Kingdom; Cannes (Monte Carlo), France; Livorno (Florence/Pisa), Italy; Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy; Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy; Seville (Cadiz), Spain; Lisbon, Portugal; Vigo, Spain; Southampton, England

2008 Date(s): Jul 12 , Aug 09 , Sep 06

Now doesn't that sound AMAZING!!!

The Independence which makes its debut this year will be in the Med. I hope and keep my fingers crossed the ports of call remain the same for 2009:

Independence of the Seas

Independence of the SeasSM is set to become the third in the spectacular Freedom class of ships. Upon her May 2008 debut in the United Kingdom, she will be the largest ship ever to be home-ported in Europe. Guests across the globe will have access to the same amazing onboard innovations offered by our other Freedom-family ships, as well as a variety of exciting European itineraries to choose from.

Independence of the Seas

Europe Cruises

Ship Name: Independence Of The Seas

Departure Port: Southampton, England

Ports of Call: Southampton, England; Gibraltar, United Kingdom; Cannes (Monte Carlo), France; Livorno (Florence/Pisa), Italy; Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy; Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy; Seville (Cadiz), Spain; Lisbon, Portugal; Vigo, Spain; Southampton, England

2008 Date(s): Jul 12 , Aug 09 , Sep 06

Now doesn't that sound AMAZING!!!

Wonderful itinerary! If they had only added Venice we would go for it!

We are booked on the Independence for Dec. 2008.

RoanokeHoo, Love your pictures. They bring back such wonderful memories. Can't wait to return to Europe. It is my favorite destination. Thanks for sharing the photos here on this thread. Feel free to share others too.:D

Here is one of mine from Ephesus.

DSC_0104.jpg

Great thread! Here are a few pics from our NCL Eastern Mediterranean cruise last year. The excursion to Cairo and the pyramids fulfilled my wife's lifelong dream.

Sunrise over Alexandria, Egypt

532945733_7be6ac209b_o.jpg

The Great Pyramid

532851282_f777d174fa_o.jpg

I slipped the guard a few dollars to let Joy sit on the Great Pyramid itself!

532955003_edc5ec0468_o.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived