Your Favorite Cruise Photos From Europe

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx

I have found this litle jewel to be invaluable for making my 3 and 4 mg size pictures small enough to be posted. Once you install this little miracle maker, you right click on any picture you have and tell it what size you want it, small, medium, large, or even tiny like for a phone...the CE size, it will copy to the end of the folder you have the original in and you can use that copy to upload here, or email, or whatever, and not have it so huge that you get knocked out. You can always delete the little picture if you feel like you will have too many duplicates, but they have a different name, so you can always find them.

Scroll down on the page from the ling above and its in little blue letter on the right side. Quick install, and after that you do nothing except right click on your pictures. One of my favorite little tools.

Fantastic photos. What have you done to me!!! Up until five minutes ago I had no desire to travel outside USA. I am nearly 62, and figured if I got to Alaska, and someday the GrandCAnyon that would be it, but mercy, these pictures are so beautiful, they have drawn me in....France, Italy, Germay....I can expand my dreams....I have....all your fault....and now I have to go to work.....but thank you....georgeous......aaaaaahhhhh

Fantastic photos. What have you done to me!!! Up until five minutes ago I had no desire to travel outside USA. I am nearly 62, and figured if I got to Alaska, and someday the GrandCAnyon that would be it, but mercy, these pictures are so beautiful, they have drawn me in....France, Italy, Germay....I can expand my dreams....I have....all your fault....and now I have to go to work.....but thank you....georgeous......aaaaaahhhhh

No matter what age you must go to Europe it is my favorite place to travel to. I've been to Europe 5 times and plan to cruise there next fall, God willing, and yes Alaska is beautiful and I image Grand Canyon too. But Europe has that splecial flair and is a must at least once in a lifetime. :D

Keep the photos coming. I need my fix until I go next year.:D

[quote name='Cruiser Forever'][FONT=Comic Sans MS]HERnME2, WOW Beautiful photos. I wish I had gone with you. I do hope before I'm old and wrinkled I too can visit Milan, Gemany and Austria. Thanks for sharing. As always you don't disappoint.:D [/FONT][/quote]

Cruiser Forever,, Thanks for the too kind words,, We do love Europe and have been lucky enough to have made several trips. The photos I've been posting are from our most recent trip. We did the transatlantic April/May on the Navigator of the Seas, fll. to Barcelona then flew to Milan, From there we used the trains,, First to Lake Como and then to Salzburg for a few days and on to Vienna.. We stayed there and did side trips to Budapest. It was a truly wonderful trip.
I have many pictures from all over Europe, British Isles Scandinavia if anyone is interested in seeing or knowing about a particular area I would be happy to share whatever I can.

[quote name='HERnME2']Cruiser Forever,, Thanks for the too kind words,, We do love Europe and have been lucky enough to have made several trips. The photos I've been posting are from our most recent trip. We did the transatlantic April/May on the Navigator of the Seas, fll. to Barcelona then flew to Milan, From there we used the trains,, First to Lake Como and then to Salzburg for a few days and on to Vienna.. We stayed there and did side trips to Budapest. It was a truly wonderful trip.
I have many pictures from all over Europe, British Isles Scandinavia if anyone is interested in seeing or knowing about a particular area I would be happy to share whatever I can.[/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Sounds like a trip of a lifetime. Wish I came along.:) Viewing your photos will at least put a smile on my face. Thanks for posting them here and any more you share I know will be just as beautiful. I can't wait till I cruise again Sept 09 on the IOS.[/FONT]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Cruiser Forever'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]Taken last year on our Splendour cruise.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=navy][IMG]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd318/TravelGoddess57/14115643IMG_8506ven.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/quote]

Cruiser Forever

Nice shot,looks like a beautiful place.

Pulling into Lisbon at Sunrise on Independence OTS a few fellow early risers up with me to watch the sail in, we must have been mad at that hour but I wouldn't have missed it.[IMG]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g182/Doc-07/Independance%20Med08/Independence%20Canaries/DSC_0260.jpg[/IMG]

Cheers Doc07

• 10 months later...
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]From my recent cruise to Europe.

[IMG]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd318/TravelGoddess57/Independence%2009/DSC_0503.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd318/TravelGoddess57/Independence%2009/DSC_0013.jpg[/IMG]
[/FONT]

[quote name='Doc07']Cruiser Forever

Nice shot,looks like a beautiful place.

Pulling into Lisbon at Sunrise on Independence OTS a few fellow early risers up with me to watch the sail in, we must have been mad at that hour but I wouldn't have missed it.[IMG]http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g182/Doc-07/Independance%20Med08/Independence%20Canaries/DSC_0260.jpg[/IMG]

Cheers Doc07[/quote]

Doc07, What a wonderful photo! Congratulations!

Spent a week in the Tuscan countryside before leaving from Rome on the Crown Princess to Venice. I haven't attached photos on CC before so I'm not sure how to make them appear larger.

I'm finding that especially when travelling to crowded places, I'm trying to simplify my images. Here a few of my favourites:

[attachment=104268:name]

[attachment=104269:name]

[attachment=104270:name]

Archived