Car rental Cape Canaveral

plevi23

Thrifty also has a shuttle, they were cheaper than budget and they are who I rented with.

I reserved a car for "before & after cruise" from Thrifty's. For cape canaveral their location code is CC5 and MCO for orlando airport. I called them and they confirmed that they do have a port shuttle.

What is the closest car rental agency to the Radison in cape canaveral or to the cruise ship terminal? Thank you in advance for your help.

It has been awhile since I sailed out of Port Canaveral, however, the last time I was there, there was an Avis car rental station right next to the Radisson. I'm not sure if it's still there, but you might want to check it out.

I reserved a car for "before & after cruise" from Thrifty's. For cape canaveral their location code is CC5 and MCO for orlando airport. I called them and they confirmed that they do have a port shuttle.

Are you sure its CC5 for Cape Canaveral.? I made a reservation with Thrifty in Cape Canaveral and I show MU2. Now I"m going to have to call tomorrow and make sure I have the right place.

Are you sure its CC5 for Cape Canaveral.? I made a reservation with Thrifty in Cape Canaveral and I show MU2. Now I"m going to have to call tomorrow and make sure I have the right place.

duh!!! you are right (MU5). CC5 was for budget, reserved and cancelled w/ them because thrifty lived up to their name. :)

Archived