Want to book my next cruise while aboard the Mariner

I'll be on the Mariner in two weeks, and while on board I want to book our next criuse so I can get the OBC. Where exactly do I go to do this? I've looked at the deck plans for the Mariner and I don't see anything.

Thanks

the future cruise consultant should be located in the business center which if memory serves me, is on deck 6 on voyager class ships.

they go by appointment....there is a sign up book so i suggest doing this early!!

they WILL try to accomodate everyone who wants to book but if you dont make an appt, you may have to wait.....they block out 15 minute appointments i think.

they should have brochures....but to save time, have an idea of what you want first......

hth

Make sure to find the "office" of the future cruise consultant and make an appointment. Don't wait until the last day.

You are very wise to make your booking while onboard as it will save you $$$. All gain, no loss.

We have always made our appointment by dialing the phone extension as listed. One some occasions we have been told that they were free to see us then...on others, you get appointment. I agree to not wait until the end of cruise.

Is it possible to do this just to try for the $100 & then move your reservation to a totally different cruise later. Pretty sure we can to cruise again but would like to book something 18months out & then adjust it later if possible.

As long as you keep the same booking number, you can change the cruise to anything you like and you will keep the OBC;) . If Lynn is the Loyalty Ambassador when you are on board, tell her Jill & Dave from Florida says Hi and we'll see her in Dec:D ...Later, Jill:cool:

Archived