Royal Caribbean Room Service ?

Texsungirl

I have seen posts that say that you can ask for what is being delivered in the main dinning room to be delivered to your room. Is this true and if so is there a specific protocol other than just calling room service?

Our first formal night is also our anniversary and since neither of us are keen on formal night I thought this would be a nice treat.

Any suggestions would be appreicated. We'll be sailing on ROS.

Just check the menu on your TV and order from that. Most selections from the dining room menu (except lobster) are available. Remember to tip a few dollars to the person who brings your order.

Yes you can order the dining room menu for room service, we have done this several times and enjoyed it on the balcony. Also make sure to order the fruit and cheese tray. A yummy assortment of blue, chedder,swiss, gouda and brie cheeses with sliced apples, melon and grapes. I hear ROS is a lovely ship, enjoy your cruise. Laura

• 2 months later...
I have seen posts that say that you can ask for what is being delivered in the main dinning room to be delivered to your room. Is this true and if so is there a specific protocol other than just calling room service?

Our first formal night is also our anniversary and since neither of us are keen on formal night I thought this would be a nice treat.

Any suggestions would be appreicated. We'll be sailing on ROS.

Yes, I have done it as well when I missed dinner due to a good nap. Just ask nicely and they will do anything they can for you! Enjoy!

Archived