Looking for last minute cruise

natvtxn

I've been diggin around looking for best pricing on Ecstasy for August 17. Will call PVP tomorrow. I'm a past Carnival cruiser. Will I get my best deal from the PVP? Any hints on avenues to take are appreciated. Thanks!

I've been diggin around looking for best pricing on Ecstasy for August 17. Will call PVP tomorrow. I'm a past Carnival cruiser. Will I get my best deal from the PVP? Any hints on avenues to take are appreciated. Thanks!

Yes, the deals are the same from a PVP or a TA. Just be sure to ask them to check all discount possibilities - senior, military, state specials, etc..

Yes, the deals are the same from a PVP or a TA. Just be sure to ask them to check all discount possibilities - senior, military, state specials, etc..

Not necessarily. I found a last minute special earlier this year by an internet agency. Copied the information and called my PVP. He said he couldn't get close, go ahead and book through agency. It was also a 5 day from Galveston as the OP is looking at although the Elation not the Ecstasy.

I was just curious. I spoke to my PVP Friday and he said the ship was nearly sold out. I think he said there were 5 or 6 cabins left. My husband and I will be on that trip. I can't wait!

Laura

Guest YesitDonna

It's important to check both and heck a few different sites. You never know which one will end up the better deal. We usually book very close to sail date and have gotten some great deals.

Archived