DenRus Confirmation Time?

We're leaving tomorrow for the Baltic cruise on the Rotterdam & I booked a 2 day tour with Denrus of St. Petersburg. It was a late booking for us & I had probably 10 e-mails back & forth with Natalie of Denrus. There was no problem at all. I just kept telling her I was nervous because time was short & I just got my confirmation 4 days ago. Try info@denrus.ru.

Carole

From my experience with DenRus, they send you the tickets by email about a month before your arrival (that is if booked earlier), and they change the status from "pending" to "complete" only when they charge your credit card and that happens 1 day before your arrival or same arrival day. We booked their 2-day complete tour and this is what happened.

We're leaving tomorrow for the Baltic cruise on the Rotterdam & I booked a 2 day tour with Denrus of St. Petersburg. It was a late booking for us & I had probably 10 e-mails back & forth with Natalie of Denrus. There was no problem at all. I just kept telling her I was nervous because time was short & I just got my confirmation 4 days ago. Try info@denrus.ru.

Carole

Absolutely try this e-mail address. I had also been e-mailing back and forth, for a few months, but a week or so ago I signed up for the Value Tour and within a day or two, the tickets were sent online. Sorry.... I just looked at your date, and today would be too late.....

I found communication with Denrus to be spotty. Try every email you have been given. Here are some more: fit@denrus.ru ali@denrus.ru and stan@nevanet.net. As one of the posters said above, your order will show as pending until your credit card has been charged. Our card was charged on the day of our tour. Stan said that there are restrictions on how much they are allowed to invoice in a given time period. You should email until you get an answer. Several times Stan said he had sent something to me and I never got it. He said that he has problems with AOL and yahoo accounts in getting emails thru their spam filters. He always seems to have an excuse, either he sent it and I didn't get it, or vice versa. Be persistent. You should receive tickets in the email as well as a booklet that can be printed out describing the tour and giving other information. This was the Value tour--not sure what kind of a booklet is provided for a private tour, if any. Good luck. The tours are excellent, but communication with the office is a problem.

Archived