Three Day Holiday Weekend Is Over! Did you have a....

Belle

A no-gainer weekend?

I was good till yesterday..ate very saltly things.."feel puffy"..hope

it comes off fast!

We had a nice weekend..went to a party all day on the 4th..started getting packed for the "River"..washing, ironing (yes I iron, like it) No..I not crazy!

Hope you all had a good weekend..and enjoyed yourself.

Had a bad weekend myself. Went to the lake and went camping. I even brought good food for me to eat. Instead I ate with everyone else, hot dogs, chips, pancakes, etc. Yesterday was the worst with a burger and chili fries. Ugh, I felt horrible afterwards, mentally and physically. I stepped on the scale this morning and it said a 4lb gain! AH! Since Friday! I'm hoping it's water weight since I drank no water and a lot of diet soda this weekend. I'm back on track now though, drinking my water as we speak. Hoping to at least to stay the same once I weigh in on Thursday!

I wasn't the best this weekend either. Went to a birthday party this weekend (had lasagna and cake) and to the beach Sunday for fireworks and had pizza. Started my TOM on Saturday too which didn't help. Had a net 1 pound gain this morning even after being ultra good yesterday. Still on track today and I'll get that nasty pound off! :mad:

Lynn

Good news! I stepped on the scale this morning and I'm only 1/2 lb up from my weigh in last Thursday. I knew that 4lb gain was just water weight! I was very good yesterday and plan on exercising today. TOM will be here tomorrow, so I'm prepared to be a little high on the scale tomorrow.

Everyone is doing great! Remember, nothing tastes better than the taste of hitting your goal!!!

Archived