Princess Sodapass

juliostone

It's about $4/day, you get a sticker on your cruisecard, and you get free sodas "from the gun" (not cans) all over the ship.

Check the Princess board here, you may have to search a little, for way too much info about this topic

We just got back and it was 28.00 plus tip, total 31.80. You asked whether it is worth it . . . I guess it depends on how much pop you drink. My husband drink alot of diet coke and when we are in the Caribbean he definitely gets his monies worth. We just returned from Alaska and he probably only used it about 10 times, it was raining and cold.

I am ashamed to admit it, but I am a "Coke-A-Holic." A couple of cruises ago we purchased the Coke sticker thinking it was a good deal. For me, it wasn't. The soda that came out of the fountain gun was rather watery and a real disappointment. I wound up purchasing cans and didn't use the sticker. If a real Coke fan, I would do a test and ask for a gun-fountain Coke and see if you enjoy the taste. If so, then go for the sticker. If not, you just saved yourself some money. FYI - You don't have to purchase the sticker the first day you are on the ship.

I had a six pack of Diet Coke delivered to my cabin on the Coral Princess - at $1.50/can. It lasted the whole cruise. Unless you're drinking a LOT of soda - as with each meal - I can't see how it's worth it to buy the soda pass. Now if they just came up with a wine pass.:D

Archived