NORWEGIAN PEARL SPRING BREAK CRUISE - MARCH 02nd, 2007, 9 nights

sneakerstud

On the Dawn last year, there were great FOD nights at the Star Bar. Our whole group participated (parents and husband included). Hopefully The Pearl will do the same.

Let's just hope they don't run out of martini glasses :-)

Hey Sneakerstud ! My partner and I are the friends Pamera mentioned. Did someone say MARTINI ????? We had a blast on our last cruise at the FOD. A few nights we had easily 20 people and we took over the Star Bar. We also did dinner a few nights as a group. It really made the cruise a fabulous experience and I hope the Pearl will be just as great. I look forward to meeting you !! ;)

LOL...Wecome! Martini...where and when...!!! I know NCL is great providing the best venue at the best time each night for the FOD's! The Pearl will be nice...just think about a lot of younger crowd this time...since it is Caribbean high season and Spring Break! Lot's of eye candy...LOL!!!

I'm booked in the Grand Suite (Deluxe Owner's) on deck 15...maybe even do a get together up there...we will see since we have enaugh space up there...LOL!

Just the four of us? What are the chances of that happening? It's still a bit early but I'm sure we'll have more people respond.

Perhaps we can all get together in one of the lounges on the day we set sail. We can have our own launching ceremony for the Pearl. Nothing says Bon Voyage like a double Absolute and Tonic in a tall glass !!!

• 2 weeks later...

I can't wait to meet everyone. I think it always makes a cruise that much more special when there is a large crowd of fabulous gay people to brighten up everyone's vacation. Oh the responsibility we have to the rest of the world - being fun and fabulous !!!:cool:

I'm thinking about a "Sehy Speedo Fabulous" Sail Away Gala on my deck...with pink feather boas in the wind...ha aha ha hahah ahah ahah ahaa haaaa!!! Will se what the rest of the "Common" People have to say about that!!! It is always importand to give enaugh possibilities to produce good stories on a ship!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My partner and I are on for this one with a great couple from Ohio(straight but not narrow), we are from DC. Never did NCL before...just a wee bit nervous. Any calming words:eek: ??? Where is everyone coming from???

Brilliance of the Seas 3/03

Mariner of the Seas 11/03

Summit 03/04

Jewel of the Seas 07/05

Summit 03/06

I see you come from RCCL and Celebrity! The funny thing is...they are as well good cruise lines. NCL is I would say between RCCL and Celebrity. Some things are a lot better and some things are not...LOL...like it is everywhere. I sailed all of the cruise lines and feel best on NCL, especially when you sail in a Suite they have the best product in the market. You will love, that nobody tells you what to do or what to wear or when to eat, because it is all up to you! I love freestyle (that doesn't mean I would not dress up). NCL is also very gay friendly...more then the others! And the Pearl is the nicest ship and the itinerary is fantastic! So don't worry! You will defenetly enjoy! I can't wait, 10 more days and I will test her out...he he he!!!

• 4 weeks later...

My partner and I will also be on this cruise. Greatly looking forward to it. It is our first NCL cruise in a very long time following a just average experience (mainly sticking to Princess and Celebrity). However, we hear very good things about the new ships and wanted to give this a try (also liked the itinerary).

Anyhow, we tend to have pretty low key cruises, but we are always eager to meet some family while on board. Let me know if some activities get scheduled. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Welcome...you will love NCL! It is a great product, if you know, how the whole thing runs! You have to be a bit more pro at the beginning to get everything setteled, but then it is the best cruise experience.

Would love to meet you guys!

Archived