NORWEGIAN PEARL SPRING BREAK CRUISE - MARCH 02nd, 2007, 9 nights

sneakerstud

Cruise-Forever, I was reading through the posts and saw that you live in Chicago. My BF and I also live in the Chicago area. We are way out in the northwest suburbs. With all this snow, I am tempted to contact a real estate agent on the islands and look for someplace warm to live.

We also have a balcony room. We're on deck 10. Not quite as nice as all those swanky rooms up above but it will do.

We can't wait to get on the ship !!! :cool: I need some sun !

R Giskard (Jeff)

Just got back from the airport...and have to say thank you to United Airlines (they are really the friendly skies), who got me so comfortible back and forth the atlantic.

Thank you to all of you and your warm regards...Daddy is stabil...for the moment, but looks really bad. It was the worst weekend of my life, dealing the situation and my to death worried and said mom, being in hospital most of the time and jet lag.

I really am in a need of vacation, now!

More later....

The pool deck is actually not too crowded and reservations should be done a.s.a.p. for the NON Penthouse/Villa Guests (there is always space for them)!

Hey Marcus,

Glad to hear you dad is stable and he made it through the weekend. Going through that stuff is really difficult.

On another note, I think we should get a roll call going. Find out how many are on board.

My partner Brian and I (Tom) are on board. That makes two so far.

Hello to all of you,

I just got the confirmation from the Norwegian Pearl, which Officers (hot man in white uniforms!) are all excited to meet us:

Saturday, March 3rd 2007 (1st sea day morning)

10:30 am @

Le Bistro (Deck 6, midship, Bar Central staircase)

Can't wait to meet you all!!!

Have a great weekend...

King Marcus:D

Hey Marcus,

The Saturday morning is for the Cruise Critic members, correct? What did you mean by the comment "which officers are excited to meet us" ? Do they do something special for the Cruise Critic members?

We have one week to go. I dont have much time left to get all my work done. I am getting nervous.

Tom

We are getting shockingly close now ....can't wait ......some bad weather is moving into Chicago tonight, but looks like we will be ok later in the week. I always try to come in a day early, just in case......

Anyhow, safe travels to everyone and look forward to meeting you on board.

Andy

YES...it is shocking close! I just tried to tell my Partner not to take 28 shirts, 9 pair of shoes, 12 pair of shorts and 8 pants and 3 pair of Jeans, since I would need to go otherwise naked! Now he's in a bad mood...LOL...he said he needs choices...my god!!!

I actually thoght I would o back to Europe for the weekend, but decited not to...too much flying (I mean too much Champagne and food) for 48 hours being there.

I hope you all have a great trip to Miami...I will be gone from here on Wednesday...I'm so excited that I could Yodel!

King Marcus

Ok Everybody...have all a safe trip! I'm off here and in the morning on the way to Charlotte (Airport) and then off to Miami.

I will all see you on board the magic Pearl! Latest for the Meet & Greet CC Meeting on Saturday 10:30am in Le Bistro!!!

Have a good one...

King Marcus

• 2 weeks later...

It was great meeting you all. What a great time. Now I am back to the grind. I hope you all enjoyed the trip as much as we did. Now dont be strangers on the boards now that you are done. I know cruiser4ever and Sneekerstud wont, but I question Giskard's intentions.

Tom

Wow! What a great cruise. :) We enjoyed meeting everyone and are starting the search for Cruise 2008. (NCL, of course.) Maybe we will see some familiar faces on the next cruise.

(I have a few good pictures if anyone wants a copy, let me know and I can e-mail them to you.)

Again it was great meeting you and hope to see you again sometime.

p.s. I miss Bliss and Michael misses his Bucket of Beer.

• 2 weeks later...

It was a better then great cruise! I had such a bad PCD (post cruise depression), that I have booked the Pearl again for a 16 night cruise from L.A. to Miami in September!

This weekend is also the 1st time I'm feeling better from my cold I got from somebody on the Pearl.

I really miss you guys....

Have all a great time...and I hope our travel will bring us together again!

King Marcus:D

Archived