NORWEGIAN PEARL SPRING BREAK CRUISE - MARCH 02nd, 2007, 9 nights

sneakerstud

Who says I'm gay??? I have not seen anything about it in Barbados, but as well never look for something to happen!

Party...only in a Balcony??? Dream on...LOL...we people in the better rooms never hang out with the "Common People"!!!:D

For the FOD meetings...they are usualy every day, even without requesting them...NCL is very Gay friendly...just miss bang bang movies on the Sauna's flat screens and we could call it a B House...LOL!!!:p

Yes I'm up on Deck 14 (Gated Community), which is the best part of the ship...it is also the "Nude" Part of the ship for all man under 25 (listen Paul)!!!! He he he!!!:cool:

Ok...I have to start packing for my 9 day Spa trip to the Caribbean this weekend.

King Marcus

Going to Maroma Resort in Mexico in 2 weeks for a few days stay. Thought I would take a stab at it and see if it could be a coincidence to stay at the same place. It is not though.

Enjoy your last few days in Paradise.

Tom

Hey everyone, greetings from DC!

Haven't been on the Boards for a while but this is turning in to quite a roll call!!! It's getting closer ...LESS THAN 30 DAYS!

Nearly time to start packing that steamer trunk :)

Dan&Mike

Hey all.....Still here in DC and it is 11 degrees!!! :eek: our TICKETS ARE HERE!! Just the thought of a cruise makes me feel warmer!!

Perhaps we all need to get a FOD meeting together..a FOD sail away? Thoughts on that?

Also, is anyone getting to Miami a day early? Scores on Linclon Road the night before?...a little pre-cruise relaxation!!

On your mark, get set,....PACK!!

Hey all.....Still here in DC and it is 11 degrees!!! :eek: our TICKETS ARE HERE!! Just the thought of a cruise makes me feel warmer!!

Perhaps we all need to get a FOD meeting together..a FOD sail away? Thoughts on that?

Also, is anyone getting to Miami a day early? Scores on Linclon Road the night before?...a little pre-cruise relaxation!!

On your mark, get set,....PACK!!

Just back from the 5 day pearl - GREAT SHIP; will try to answer any questions about the ship.

A couple of suggestions: you MUST watch the show SEALEGS; the fee for the spa is well worth it (take the whole cruise package)

Happy you...it has been 5 or 6 weeks since I got off the Pearl. I know she is pretty! The spa is wonderful...I think it is the most spectacular Sauna on all the ships.

Score on Lincoln Rd...nahhhh...I will most popably go to Twist!

They have FOD meetings (Martini Clinic at 9am) every day on that floating palace...he he he!!!

Hey Marcus, I'm still around. Did you sign up for the helicopter tour of Montserrat? Drogan, I'm in DC too the cold is unreal. I just booked a short vacation to FL for presidents day weekend to get out of this cold weather.

Hey there folks. It's been a very long time since I had last posted. I'm so glad to see so many people have joined the thread. It looks like I have been missing all the fun. I can't wait to meet everyone. My partner and I have been freezing to death here in Chicago. All this subzero weather has me aching to get to the sunshine! Just thinking about it - I need a cocktail !!!! Now where did I leave that martini glass?????:rolleyes:

Jeff

Does anyone have any suggestion for a tour in Barbados? I don't care for beaches and snorkeling (I know, what am I doing on a Caribbean cruise? Well, I like the ships and taking photographs), so I tried to book with Boyce's, but they haven't been very responsive with emails, and I've given up.

I may elect to book the ship's excursion (land-based).

Any thoughts?

Sergio

Hola to everybody...I'm off to the airport and fly to Washington Dulles and have a 3 hour layover and then off to Europe. My dad is in hospital and it loos he will not survive the weekend...so if you do not hear from me, it's because I'm overseas. Will be back by mid of next week!

We have a wind chill of -25 degrees...:eek:

Just back from the 5 day pearl - GREAT SHIP; will try to answer any questions about the ship.

A couple of suggestions: you MUST watch the show SEALEGS; the fee for the spa is well worth it (take the whole cruise package)

How crowded was the pool? It looks like a small space. Was it as difficult to get reservations when you want to like some people on the boards are saying?

Thanks for the info

Tom

Archived