Ehpride and RachelID

Happy Birthday ladies, may you have many many more healthy and happy ones.

to keep this fashion/cruise realted. I hope you wear fantastic outfits on your birthday and I hope you get to go on a nice cruise real soon.

Enjoy your day:) all the best wishes

Thanks!

Hmm...what to wear? Probably work-out clothes if Mom and I go to the gym :)

We missed too many gym nights last week to miss any this week!!

We can give a fashion report later this week after we go to the Iowa State Fair! Lets see, how can we make THAT cruise related? "Those people would NOT be allowed in the ship's dining room in THOSE shorts!":eek:

Happy birthday to you both!

We missed too many gym nights last week to miss any this week!!

I can hear it now.....

"Awwwwwwww mom! :rolleyes:"

J/K!!!!

Ya'll have a great day and may all your cakes be chocolate!:)

~e

Thanks again :) I actually like going to the gym. I'm gaining muscle and losing a little weight. It really makes my clothes fit better :) It is hard to find the perfect pair of gym shorts though. I might be on a quest...

Thanks again :) I actually like going to the gym. I'm gaining muscle and losing a little weight. It really makes my clothes fit better :) It is hard to find the perfect pair of gym shorts though. I might be on a quest...

Then we also need to find the perfect pair of shoes, perfect socks and the perfect sports bra! If we find all that then maybe we CAN take it all with us and workout on our cruise! hahaha...yeah right:rolleyes:

They should all see the biceps we're building...we are going to look AWESOME in those sexy $10 dresses we got at Dillards!!:eek:

Happy Birthday, sweetie...I'm sure you didn't ever think you'd spend it at the Vet's office with a sick doggie...:( Sorry...but thank you!

Happy Birthday Ehpride... today is your day!!! Twenty-two is a fun age... enjoy it!

So far I do not have big plans to dress up for my b-day (which is tomorrow), as I have to work and get all messy! (I work with little kids and end up with lots of unknown materials on my shoulders and legs!!:eek: )

After work, the kids and DH will probably take me out to eat, so I will probably wear something a bit dressier, but as it is a family dinner, it will probably be more on the lines of clean, simple and classy... but with heels!!!:D

Thank you ladies for the warm birthday wishes!!!! You are the best!

~Rachel

Archived