Post-Cruise "comment cards" address?

Merion_Mom

Since we disembarked before the scheduled end of our cruise on the Crown Princess, I never had an opportunity to fill out comment cards.

I would like to know the best name and address for sending my comments.

TIA.

Since we disembarked before the scheduled end of our cruise on the Crown Princess, I never had an opportunity to fill out comment cards.

I would like to know the best name and address for sending my comments.

TIA.

Do you still have the address where you sent any claims from your cruise? If not I can find it in my records. That's probably the best place to send any comments that you have since it's customer relations. I know I sent a letter there commending our room steward after our Star sailing since we were whisked off the ship without being able to see him again.

I wanted to send in some comments last November after disembarking the Caribbean Princess and this is the address I sent them to.

Princess Cruises

Corporate Headquarters

24844 Avenue Rockefeller

Santa Clarita, CA 91355

ATTN: Customer Service

I know that they were received and read as I got not one but TWO written responses from Princess! (And I had them both in less than three weeks.)

I wanted to send in some comments last November after disembarking the Caribbean Princess and this is the address I sent them to.

Princess Cruises

Corporate Headquarters

24844 Avenue Rockefeller

Santa Clarita, CA 91355

ATTN: Customer Service

I know that they were received and read as I got not one but TWO written responses from Princess! (And I had them both in less than three weeks.)

That's not the address that we were told to send our expenses records to. Were we told the wrong address?????

Archived