Hoonah, Alaska's Icy Strait Point - A taste of the REAL Alaaqsaq (Alaska)

Hoonah_Tlingit_Boy

• 2 weeks later...

HEY EVERYONE! Apologies, apologies...I know you're all tired of hearing them, but I'm sure there are many more to come as I'm constantly finding myself engulfed in constant community activity. Never fear, I read the posts on a daily basis, it's just a matter of time when I can clear my conscience (sp) and submit responses worthwhile.....GUNALCHEESH for being patient...

I've been tabled with the annual "Tlingit Mecca"....the term a state representative used to describe the annual (59th) Gold Medal Basketball Tournament in Juneau because all the Tlingits throughout the panhandle ship off to the "city" to rekindle traditional rivalries and get some shopping done at Costco. I've been attending this tournament since birth, along with EVERYONE else I grew up with, so as you can imagine, it's truly a staple in our way of life. BASKETBALL BASKETBALL BASKETBALL...that's the one thing our uncle's and dad's preach to us most...how great they were and how powerful the teams from Hoonah were and still are today. Of course we all think it's big talk until they pull out their dusty old uniforms and newspaper articles. Only then do we realize how pivotal this sport was in their lives during times filled with many hardships, and how it's evolved today. NOT TO MENTION the importance of SHOPPING while we have the opportunity to do so on this trip to the urban jungle! I believe this week-long tournament brings over $1 million to Juneau's economy...which as you could imagine couldn't come at a more opportune time while visitors are snug in the warm south. All in all said...the tournament consists of 4 brackets....the "W" bracket for women's teams rotating from city to village squads year to year, the "A" bracket featuring teams from cities including Anchorage, Seattle, Sitka and Juneau to name a few (the least popular bracket I might add), the "C" bracket comprised of 35+ players otherwise known as the "Oldtimers" bracket, and the mighty "B" bracket made up of young village ballplayers, and by far the most popular. There hasn't been a year since I can remember when Hoonah hasn't been in a championship game...and our fan base makes up more than half the gynasium with the rest a conglomerate of communities. The OLDTIMERS WERE CHAMPS for the 5th time in 7 years!!!! WOOHOOOOOO.......HOO-NAH....HOO-NAH!!!! So.....now you know where I've been......HA!

Marilyn - I'm sorry for being so lackluster, and I did feel the bump once or twice. To tell you the truth, I don't believe I know of any Tlingit translations of Santa Claus in any art form. I'll be sure to keep my eyes open however, but when and if I do find such a thing, it'll be the first for me......

Kenwoody - I believe this is the first time I've had the opportunity to answer one of your questions....welcome to Critic Square. There are nature trails at Icy Strait Point that you'll have the opportunity to meander on whenever you like...and they're great ones at that. Hoonah is located about 1.5 miles from Icy Strait Point, a nice leisurely walk along the shoreline (prime wildlife spotting opportunities). The possibilities are truly endless...if you like the beach, you can spend HOURS (and I have) combing the beach at Icy Strait Point, or significant amounts of time exploring the temperate rainforests engulfing Chichigof Island...let you're instincts take you where they may, and if you have any questions when you get here, I'll be sure to be somewhere nearby to help, or one of my cousins will be on hand at the Welcome Center. Unfortunately, even if you aren't up for whalewatching, you just might be forced to watch the whales just off shore (sometimes 20 ft. away) at Icy Strait Point as it isn't uncommon to be startled by the spout of one of these majestic giants nearby...

WELL FAMILY...it's April....all the fun and lifelong memories begin soon, and I know that I'm eagerly awaiting everyone's arrival. I have a feeling spring OFFICIALLY began today as I flew into Hoonah as the sun peaked through the grey clouds, and as I watched a pod of stellar sea lions frollicking about in front of town......AHHHHHHH, it's great to be home, and it'll be just as great to have "ya'll" here too........

HAA AANI AYA

AAT TLEIN GUNALCHEESH

Koo Hook

Hey Koo Hook :D

How proud you must be!! It was rather funny to be reading about "the annual "Tlingit Mecca"....and shopping at Costco! :p

When does the first ship arrive in ISP? We have to wait till June 13th to see your wonderful piece of heaven. It seems like such a long wait from now. 6 of us from our ship have booked whale watching with Floyd and Marjorie and are very excited to head out and see (and hear) these wonderful giants of the sea.

How is your weather now? Is it likely to REALLY feel like spring from here on out? I'll be watching the weather reports for all of our ports for a month before the cruise to get an idea of the weather patterns going on. This will be our 5th Alaska cruise and June seems to be the nicest time to be there.

Koo Hook, thanks for letting me know about the Xmas subject. Really do appreciate it. My hubby and I are really looking forward to coming to Icy Strait on June 2. We are about 2 months out and the time is poking along. Like Char I will be looking at the weather around the time that we will be there and no matter what kind of weather there will be I will come prepared with umbrellas, etc. Looking forward to meeting you.

Marilyn

GUNALCHEESH Koo Hook for taking the time to help us learn about you and your culture! I just know it was a wonderful week in Juneau!

We are so looking forward to our visit! There's only 48 more days till we leave on our Alaskan Adventure - not that I'm counting or anything! I was so happy when I opened the boards and saw that you had posted. We really do appreciate your dedication to Critic Square!!!!

Have a wonderful day, and my SPRING spring forth!

Sharon

Char, did u book the whale watch from the ship or on your own.Which cruise ship are u going on . If on your own, can u please give me some of the details. How long, how much, their website. Is Koo Hook part of the whale watch crew.I'm going on the Summit in late June and can't decide if i should book with the cruise ship or on my own.We will only be in ISP from 6:30-2:30 p.m and will be tendered so I hope I have enough time to see everything in ISP. Many thanks for all your info. Lois

Char, did u book the whale watch from the ship or on your own.Which cruise ship are u going on . If on your own, can u please give me some of the details. How long, how much, their website. Is Koo Hook part of the whale watch crew.I'm going on the Summit in late June and can't decide if i should book with the cruise ship or on my own.We will only be in ISP from 6:30-2:30 p.m and will be tendered so I hope I have enough time to see everything in ISP. Many thanks for all your info. Lois

Hey Lois :D

We will be on the Infinity and did not book this tour through the ship. Koo Hook is not part of this crew.

I was looking for info on Icy Strait Point and came across a newspaper article that mentions Floyd and Marjorie. I copied the parts that were about them. Gives a little bit more perspective on them and their business.

Our hosts while in Hoonah were Floyd and Marjorie Peterson, former commercial fishermen who now make most of their living catering to sportsmen and tourists. They operate FISHES which stands for Floyd's Icy Straights Highliner Enterprising Services. They also run the Whalewatch Lodge and B&B.

The Petersons are a team in every aspect of the word. Each is capable of doing any job required on the boat and complement each other very well. Floyd, who was born in Juneau and has lived most of his life in Hoonah, is part Tlingit. Marjorie, part Eskimo, is a Bethel, Alaska native.

Soon we saw activity ahead. As we drew closer we were thrilled to see a large pod of humpback whales. Floyd cut the engine and we drifted as the large mammals cavorted around the boat feeding on herring, blowing, and porpoising. What a site it was. We even got to listen to the whales thanks to a hydrophone that was lowered into the water.

They have taken delivery of a new boat they designed and had constructed to better meet their charter operation. It is a PackCat catamaran manufactured in Edmunds, Washington and is 35 feet long and 12 feet wide. The vessel is powered by two 225 Yamaha outboards that will make it three times faster than the MarChele. Now more time will be spent fishing or whale watching and less getting to and from.

You can reach Floyd and Marjorie Peterson at F.I.S.H.E.S., P.O. Box 245, Hoonah, AK 99829, or 907-945-3327, or fishes@hoonah.net.

This is part of the response I got back from Marjorie when I first inquired about the whale watching.

The fee is $110 per person plus 5% city sales tax. We require 20% to hold a spot for you...$44 deposit for the both of you.

We have an aluminum 35' catamaran landing craft with a couple 225 HP Yamahas. Floyd cruises the beach down to where the humpback whales hang out so you might see wildlife on the beach on the journey. We have a hydrophone (a new one we are anxious to try out) to listen to the whales. If they are podded up they usually are "talking".

You can send your deposit to:

Floyd Peterson

P.O. Box 245

Hoonah, AK 99829

(907) 945-3327

They don't have a web site--here is their email address.fishes@hoonah.net You can ask anything and they are quick to respond. They will only take 6 people out, so it's first come first served. Oh, and the boat does have "facilities"! :p Another thing, they do tailor the tour to your specifications as to length. They will pick you up at the gate that you go through to get to Hoonah

Koo Hook;

I am coming on the same ship as Mii and I have to travel with a scooter. How are the streets and paths in the town and will I have access problems at any of the sites.

How steep is the ramp at the tender dock and is it a smooth ramp or steps. My current plan is not to take any planned excursions but the wander around on my own.

Please give me any information or advice you can.

Marilyn; I came across this site in a magizine on Alaska

http://www.galligaskins.com

They have christmas stuff that could interest you.

Koo Hook,

Yes, I am new, we (now 8 of us) will be arriving on Tuesday, June 7th. I am looking forward to visiting your town. Walking the shore line to town sounds wonderful. Sighting wildlife will be a treat, the whales would be awsome. 4 of the group will be fishing with the Petersons. The rest will walk to town and look around and probably walk some more, taking in the views. Meeting you and your family would be very nice. Thanks, A. Kenwoody

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the 5/16 Infinity trip will be the first this season. I think I recall reading that somewhere. I can't wait. We'll see Hoonah on May 22.

Barb

Barb, Yes, I believe your ship will be the first to visit Icy Strait. We will be next in line, on the Summit. I believe we will arrive on the 25th. I think of all the ports, I'm most looking forward to this port! Beautiful Alaska minus all the commerialism!

Have a great cruise!

Sharon

Hi all --

I've been sort of lurking -- reading this thread -- for quite some time. Thank you all for your great questions and experiences -- and thank you Koo Hook for your ongoing advice! :)

We're sailing the Summit in late August/early September and I'm curious as to whether or not kayaking is available (or will be available) in ISP.

There's a small group of us, inexperienced kayakers all, who would love to just rent a kayak or two to paddle around in.

We've got quite a lot going on in Ketchikan, Skagway, and Juneau, so we're not able to kayak in those ports -- plus, ISP sounds like a perfect place to do it, if at all possible.

Thank you for any and all help! Happy cruising everybody!

• 2 weeks later...

This is a wonderful thread. I was really excited about going to ISP before I read these postings, but now.....I can't wait.

Can someone tell me what to expect in weather in mid-May? If we go whale watching, how should we dress?

I have a feeling that this will be the cruise with the most luggage. Layered clothes take up much room. But, if I know in advance, at least I can be prepared.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know where Koo Hook is hanging out? Did he abandon us? Need to check in.

John, I am also wondering the same thing. The last time he was on was 4/1. Maybe he like South Beach so much he went back.:D Hopefully he will check in.

marilyn

Most of us are getting ready for the summer and have little time to get to the

computer. I myself am just about to have to turn it off until next fall. When

summer comes to Alaska there isn't much time for sitting in chairs. Come on up

and enjoy.....:)

Thanks bearbait for giving us this info. I realize that you guys are trying to get ready for us in mass coming up there. We leave in about a month so really am looking forward to my 3rd trip to Alaska and especially this time to ISP. Again thanks.

marilyn

Basketball has to be finished, even in Hoonah. He must be taking additional training or getting ready for a new job for the cruise season? Where is everyone else in Hoonah. Very quiet!!!

Icy Strait sounds wonderful! We are on the Summit 07/01/2005 and will be in Icy Strain from 9 am - 6 pm and have the opportunity to do both the bear watching and the whale watching cruise. Can anyone tell me which excursion would be better in the morning and afternoon? Are the bears/whales more active at certain times? Many thanks in advance for your info!

I feel like I haven't been on here forever, but actually it was in March..Yes now it is May and in a few short weeks we will be seeing the huge ships once again cruise into Icy Straits. WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!! (Tlingit yell when we really like something)

I know Koo Hook is busy training new staff members right now, so he may be kind of hit and miss on his opportunities to get on here, he hasn't forgotten any of you I know.

I am madly scurrying around trying to pack my entire household in two weeks..What a job to just move down five or six houses down..lol finish up with my job at the school, I have terms to take for a few college classes and than I have to get my medical hat put back on for Emergency Medical Services at Icy Strait Point. It's all falling into place like I knew it would and I promise to check in on everybody more often.

It's so good to see people still posting that I met during our inaugural year. I feel like we made an impression on some people and that they have come to appreciate Alaska at it's finest. I met some truly wonderful people last year and look forward to doing more of the same this year and the year after that.

Our weather has been extremely warm for this time of the year, actually for any time of the year, but for it to be this warm in April I am wondering what our true summer will hold in store for us. I have heard predictions that we are going to have an unseasonably warm and dry summer, more so than last year even was.

We are doing more work out at ISP(improving walking in areas) and they have a new show at the theater all ready to go and lots of other things lined up for you our much anticipated welcome guests. Look forward to meeting everybody this year!!!

Chookenshaa

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!! Hey neighbors.....how are things here at Critic Square? I know, I know, I'm a month behind in rent - so sue me. This rent ya'll charge here on Bark Avenue is ridiculous! JUST KIDDING......HI EVERYONE! I don't know where to begin as far as apologies, and I'm even more stumped as to where I should begin explaining what exactly I've been doing since April 1st.....

April I must admit was a clogged artery for me. I was busy shaping my eyes square while my face was plastered to a computer in an office, working away non-stop (like we elves do up here at the North Pole - HAH) getting things ready for another ultimate exposure and experience at Hoonah and Icy Strait Point for our thousands of jazzed friends. I know the time may seem slow to you guys, but let me tell you, a minute is minus 59 seconds around here!!!! One month it's January and we're all bundled up trying not to slip on our "tooks" (Tlingit for what I believe some in the lower 48 refer to us "bootys" - HAHA!) along the icy walkways and the next minute we're counting 19 DAYS UNTIL CELEBRITY'S INFINITY ARRIVES AT ICY STRAIT POINT!!!!!!! YES!!! It's that close.....the first extremely large canoe of guests will reach our shores on May 22nd, 2005! YUP, you know Koo Hook is ready......

Just a short info. flash into what has been happening with both the village and myself.....

Well, I was working in the Juneau office up until mid-month and FINALLY got to come back home to Hoonah in time for graduations, coaches awards, and ALL 101 of my neices and nephews' birthdays.....speaking of cakes and candles, I had a birthday on the 19th of April...a sad day for many in remembering Waco, Texas and Oklahoma City, near the anniversary of the Columbine Tragedy and Hitler's birthday.....my condolences and sympathies to all who shared in ANY of those tragedies...but this crazy Tlingit was born before ALL OF THAT took place (aside from Hitler) so the sun still shines for me on that day. It was a good one - the family did great things and I got a carved Tlingit yeil (raven) to put at the top of my staff which is FREAKIN' AWESOME! It's the start in my mission to attain ALL TRADITIONAL regalia (very difficult to get and very expensive - most of what we use in traditional ceremony and dance now is more contemporary). The village is fantastic and again I get the unequivocal opportunity and joy of bringing happiness to the masses by selecting magical people to showcase our home and meet other magical people! The trees are greener than ever (however there was a forest fire which burned until this past Sunday - SPOOKY), and when you can step outside your office to watch breaching yei (humpbacks) and keet (killer whales) chasing taan (sea lions) not but 10 feet from the shoreline, I'd say it's all going very well! I'm not kidding, that stuff happened this week! Just yesterday there were two ENORMOUS taan (sea lions) chomping on unsuspecting gulls right in front of town! I tell ya, nothing beats it all.....so Hoonah and my cousins, brothers, uncles, aunties, grandma's and YES, the monkey's uncle, are all doing GREAT!

Now, I'd like to send a special apology to each one of you who asked a question and haven't gotten a response since my last posting... If I could speak and have the computer type my responses, I would. I do read the posts often, but I'm always on such short time that I can't type the adequate responses and wordy yappety yap that we've all grown so accustomed...HAHAHAHOOOHOOHAHA! Nah, I do my best to see that everyone get's a satisfying response and it's something I feel good about writing. So......with all apologies sent out and my highest respects, here we go...

Char - I was VERY prideful and proud of the Hoonah teams at "the annual Tlingit Mecca" and we do have quite the unique lifestyle in having to fly or ferry through maze of islands that make-up the inside passage to get what the modern world now offers...it definatly makes for a costly living but it's all worth it! Again, the first ship will be arriving on May 22nd when Celebrity's Infinity pulls into Port Frederick (super-stoked). The weather is unseasonably warm, ranging from in the high 60's and I'd have to say late May to July are the best months for weather. You'll be here on the 13th and I can't wait until you get here...you will have a great time with Floyd and Marj, they're great people. Remember, hollar (sp?) at anyone in a red coat for Koo Hook and they'll be sure to guide you to me for a long-awaited meeting!

Marilyn - Looking forward to meeting you as well. I'm sorry I couldn't do anything as far as the Tlingit Santa goes, but I'm sure if somebody did create one it would be extremely interesting to see! Believe me, I ROCKED South Beach, but it wasn't my bag of fish...not enough crisp cold air for me..!! See you when you get here...

Sharon - GUNALCHEESH for being so appreciative in my quest to share my culture and live it for myself...it really means a lot. Spring has definatly sprung forth and now I'm cookin' like an egg in a pan. This place is most certainly a 360 degree turn from Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan and other familiar Alaska ports in the fact that, like you said, it's free of all the commercialism that I think many people are growing tired of. I certainly hope that our guests will see the legitamacy and reasoning in keeping everything authentic and mom & pop's and not getting conquered by fast aggressive commercialism. Let your other functioning half know that I can give him the number directly to Kathy Marvin (the woman who makes authentic moccassins - I got her permission to do so) and he can get to talk to her personally. She said the sooner the better! How many days left for your departure again????? Give me the new count....

Barb - Have we met yet??? I don't recall seeing you post here before, but "neil' si'goot" (WELCOME!!!) You will be of the first to see Icy Strait Point this summer, and also one of the few who have ever stepped foot on the shores here. I hope you're prepared for a great time and if you have ANY questions or concerns, let this ol' chap know and I'd be more than happy to help in any way that I can. Again, NEIL' SI'GOOT!

Hi Lois - Have you come to a decision on your whalewatching excursion here at Icy Strait Point? Any bet is a safe bet, and chances are high that I will be on the whale cruises with ISP to begin. Floyd and Marj Peterson are great people too so you'd have a heckuva time with them as well. Let me know if I can help in anyway shape or form. The water is TEEMING with life now and everyone's wildside is beginning to resurface here...the energy is blinding! WOOHOOO....can't wait for the details of your adventure to begin unraveling!

Jukeboxy - Hello...how are you? You've posted before or is my memory failing me? Good to see you post either way....for the most part, Icy Strait Point is nearly all ADA accessible...there will be few places that you might not be able to reach, but VERY few. The ramp is a smooth ramp and you should have absolutely no troubles with it. Icy Strait Point has wonderful people waiting to help anyone who wants it or DOESN'T! The road to Hoonah is a dirt road, but I think your scooter should be fine. There are buses that are ADA accessible as well. Please, by all means, let me know if you have any worries and I'd be honored to help. Visit the website at http://www.icystraitpoint.com and take a look see at some of the descriptions and pictures of this magical arena. This should help you get a hint as to what you'll encounter when you get here. REMEMBER, don't be shy and ask ANYTHING! Great to have you at Critic Square...

Mr. A. Kenwoody - Good to meet you. You've made a wise choice in fishing the waters of Icy Strait. Just a reminder, record-breaking salmon & halibut have been caught in these waters, some going into the Guiness Book Of World Records for some time...of course we all know that the big one doesn't bite ALL the time, but you're chances are great here. I hope we have the opportunity to me, but more so, I hope you get to experience something that will send you home a different (in a good way of course) and refreshed individual (that goes for everyone)!!!! June 7th is MUCH closer than it was on April 6th!!

Waszull - You are more than welcome for the advice. I feel great fortune in getting to bare the truth for everyone and help their adventures to be flawless. I couldn't tell you of any kayaking excursions being offered by any private vendors in the village of Hoonah, and there is not an excursion of that sort at Icy Strait Point at this time. I will most definatly keep my ear open as I am a kayak guide and would love nothing more than to give whoever I can the opportunity to be level with the sea and immersed with the wildlife. Sound good enough????? Feel free to keep asking...

Alfiemom - I'm glad to see you found this thread! Are you overly excited yet? I know I am. The weather in mid-May should be awesome, however this area of the world being a temperate rainforest and all an throw some curve balls when it comes to mother nature's desire...if you do a whalewatch I would say a longsleeve cotton shirt and a thin but nicely insulted weather coat...then again I live here and maybe that seems sufficient to me! I think you should be just fine with that. In the event that we have freak sunshine, you could find yourself packing too much with you and will grow tired of your oversized purse! LOL......it's all at your discretion really. Just remember that it could be Hawaii one day and then be Antarctica the next...=)

JohnQ - Abandon????? What does that english word mean?????? I'm just kidding guy, I would NEVER abandon my belongings in my Bark Avenue apartment at Critic Square, I've got too much going and far too many friends that make this place great. You're too funny....."basketball should be over by now".....HAAAAAAAAA.....be careful now, the game is SACRED in Tlingit country!!! Thanks again John for all the support you've shown for my community, our venture and me as an individual. Like I said, I read the posts but don't always have the adequate time or wording to response and I followed a few of yours and you are a great advocate. AAT TLEIN GUNALCHEESH, I promise I won't neglect or abandon my friends......

Reactor7 - Whales, bears, sea lions OH MY! It's great to have you post!!!! So you are considering searching for the Xoot (brown bear) and yei/keet (humpback whale/killer whales) are you? Well, the whales tend to be active ALL DAY! The bears, depending on the weather, are fairly steady as well. When the weather is far too warm, the heavy coats those guys carry on their backs prevent them from frollicking too much in the sun, so a lot of the times they will remind under the canopies of the densely packed rainforest. We must remember that wildlife sighting is ALWAYS a hit or miss scenario, and we ALL gamble when we financially invest in the possibility of seeing these great beasts...I'm confident you'll get to see something regardless of when you decide to book your bear or whale excursion....remember we have bragging rights in Hoonah and at Icy Strait Point to the largest concentrations of both! I don't know how much I helped, but I hope it helped a some small scale!! Good to have ya....

I hope you all are harboring great excitement for your trips to the last frontier...it truly is a place that will open your spirits and send you home a changed individual, provided you give it the opportunity to do so. Keep your eyes wide open when you get here, be physical with your surroundings and GET OFF THAT SIDEWALK, PAVED ROAD and barricade of shops...this is where you'll find hints of the true definitions of Alaaqsaq. I don't think too many come to the land of the midnight sun only to be barricaded in by the same walls and streets so many flee from for a while. I hope that I'm able to convince even just one person to see all things outside of the box, or the norm that so many have grown accustomed to expecting and what so many long to see disappear. My people, the Tlingit, are honored to give everyone this opportunity, only to have great opportunities given to us as well. Know that it's a valuable and appreciative symbiotic relationship, atleast in my mind, between you as our guests and us as a people.

I look forward to again hearing the curious thoughts and questions you all fuel me with, and this time I'll be sure to answer within ATLEAST a day....my word is on it!

HAA AANI AYA - AAT TLEIN GUNALCHEESH - GUNALCHEESH HAAT YEEY.AADI!

Your friend and chum - Koo Hook

Good Morning Koo Hook:

We will be in ISP on July 12, 2005. I can't decide between two excursions:

Whales & Marine Mammals Cruise - $120 pp so this would be $360 total for us.

or

Remote Bush Exploration and Brown Bear Search - Is it too early to see bear? - $98 pp so $294 total I wouldn't want to feel ripped off.

I am trying to not "break the bank" with all these excursions and I'm trying to budget, but I'm not having much luck.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

Anne Maria

Hi Koo Hook: Well my dear it is about dang time you returned to this board.:D I realize that you have been very busy and I will be looking forward to meeting you on June 2nd on the Infinity. Jukeboxy is on the same sailing as I am so will let him know about what you told him.

If I don't talk to you again I will see you on June 2. Hopefully I will be able to find you. I will just ask someone there. O.K.?

Marilyn

Great hearing from you Koo Hook since I know how busy you've been with getting ready for all of us to discover the "REAL Alaaqsaq"! We will be in Hoonah on May 25th. To say we're excited is an understatement! Thanks for the info for my better half! He will be posting his contact info soon.

We have decided to swallow hard and pretend money isn't an object and we booked the flight-seeing over Glacier Bay while we're in Icy Strait. That won't take too much time out of our day and we will have plenty of time to simply soak-up your culture!

Thanks again for taking the time to help us prepare for your beautiful land!

Sharon

Archived