Carnival Triumph 03/09/08 ~ Possible CC Group Cruise?

big_duck

NOLA baby that's what I'm talkin' about.

Anyone interested in going on something like this?

I picked the date to correspond with Canadian spring break, but of course all are welcome. :D Also, I am assuming a Sunday departure like the Conquest used to do.

Final itinerary and pricing will be available in September, but I thought I would get a jump on things so we are ready to go.

So put your name in, there is no comittment at this time.

Believe it or not I can be a charming, nice young lady that kids love to have around!!!:D

Marines sorta like to have you around also Kat.:p

Duck, we might consider this. It's a month after Mardi Gras so we should be recovered enough by then to do a cruise . :D

Marines sorta like to have you around also Kat.:p

Duck, we might consider this. It's a month after Mardi Gras so we should be recovered enough by then to do a cruise . :D

That's great Dan, I was kinda hopin' to get some of your Krewe to add the right type of flava' to this thing. :D

Don: is this a 7 day or a 5 day? guess i have to wait and see what day it saills. cant do saturday sailings.

The Triumph itins will be 7 days. I am assuming at this point that she will leave Sundays like the Conquest did.

Well, no matter what, we will be there for the pre-party and to act as personal tour-guides !:D

I actually have the beginnings of a plan in my head, I will be looking to discuss it in October. :D

Is it October yet.

I actually have the beginnings of a plan in my head, I will be looking to discuss it in October. :D

Is it October yet.

The more I think about this.... I'm going to have a chat with Timmys_extended_family. Maybe make this a Timmys_family cruise. :)

Archived