Carnival Triumph 03/09/08 ~ Possible CC Group Cruise?

big_duck

By a chance is this a holiday sailing of any kind????

I amlearning the hard way about holiday sailings for February-- airfare is outta this world.

I am not aware of any holidays that week, Easter is a couple of weeks later (23 March).

The Triumph will be doing two different Western Itineraries: Ocho Rios, GC and Coz; Belize, Coz, Progresso alternating weekly.

I don't know which Itin this particular week will be yet. :)

The Belize Itinerary would be nice never been there before, guess its a coin flip.

The Triumph will be doing two different Western Itineraries: Ocho Rios, GC and Coz; Belize, Coz, Progresso alternating weekly.

I don't know which Itin this particular week will be yet. :)

I like that both go to Coz.....either way you get to stop and say hi to PB Tom!!!!

Duck, I've been checking and can't find any events scheduled for NOLA for the first two weeks of March. If there are none, hotels and such should be relatively cheap. Looks good so far....icon14.gif

I would imagine theat ther woudl be fewer demanding at least a 2 night stay as well.

Two nights in NOLA is better then one, but not everybody has that amount of vacation time. ;)

Just heard about this while on Alaska cruise this past week. Our group may be interested. At least we wouldn't have to check our on board purchased booze in our luggage. LOL - It did make it home unharmed.

Welcome aboard. Looks like we are well on our way to critical mass for this.

Between LA residents starving for a cruise and Canadians on March break looking for something a little different then a Miami departure we should have no problems getting enough for this group. :D

Hmmm, I though Cotton would be all over this.

Everybody promise not to bring an Iron. :D

I don't know Don...I thought Cotton was a fan of the smaller ships...specifically the Holiday...

That's too bad. It would have been fun to meet her.

Again, I said "thought." From looking at her siggy it appears that she does but I could be wrong. I agree...I think she'd be a hoot to sail with:)

Duck, we've been trying to get him to cruise with us for years Don't get too excited

You know I love ya Liv

LOL...I know...but I've come to the realization that I probably wasn't meant to cruise in the fall :( and no of you'uns wants to cruise in the winter. :o

(bite me...:eek: :D :p )

Archived