Carnival Triumph 03/09/08 ~ Possible CC Group Cruise?

big_duck

OK the final itinerary has been publish for this cruise (and I'm not happy). :mad:

Here it is:

Sunday New Orleans

Monday Day at Sea

Tuesday Progresso, Mexico

Wednesday Day at Sea

Thursday Costa Maya, Mexico

Friday Cozumel, Mexico

Saturday Day at Sea

Sounds like a good party itinerary, but not what I was looking for. :(

Then you should consider something longer (southern) out of FLL.

OK the final itinerary has been publish for this cruise (and I'm not happy). :mad:

Here it is:

Sunday New Orleans

Monday Day at Sea

Tuesday Progresso, Mexico

Wednesday Day at Sea

Thursday Costa Maya, Mexico

Friday Cozumel, Mexico

Saturday Day at Sea

Sounds like a good party itinerary, but not what I was looking for. :(

I thought the triumph was gonna be on a alternating itenerary??? or is this just the week we were looking at going?

I thought the triumph was gonna be on a alternating itenerary??? or is this just the week we were looking at going?

If you go to Carnival.com, you will see that have about 5 different 7 day itineraries out NOLA. This Itinerary is only given twice, and unfortunately for this date.

I was so excited when i seen a group getting together for this.

My first cruise a few years ago was on the Triumph, we loved it, we was going to take a cruise the next year out of New Orleans and then all hell broke loose with the hurricanes.

So we (14 of us), have been looking for a cruise out of New Orleans, and this seemed great, New Orleans, The Triumph, what could have been better.

May have to do it still just because it is a cruise and it is going somewhere, leaving from someplace I wanted to leave from on a ship that we all loved.

Decisions, decisions man, oh man.

Not real excited about the ports either. Was looking for more of a

variety and I also agree that Progresso is the pits. Don, if you to

switch to a different ship/port we may be interested. Really wanted

to sail from New Orleans though:(

I think like Galveston, it's hard to vary the ports too much... It would be nice if they added some longer cruises, to be able to get more creative with itineraries... We're going to do the Triumph out of NOLA for S&S 4 it looks like... just looking forward to a 7 dayer out of NOLA!!!! Progresso will be a sea day :D LOL!

I think like Galveston, it's hard to vary the ports too much... It would be nice if they added some longer cruises, to be able to get more creative with itineraries... We're going to do the Triumph out of NOLA for S&S 4 it looks like... just looking forward to a 7 dayer out of NOLA!!!! Progresso will be a sea day :D LOL!

Like I said before Chris, they have 5 different itins for Triumph/NOLA, some even including Belize. This Itin appears only twice, once Dec 07 and on this particular week. If your dates are flexible, there is a lot of choice.

Like I said before Chris, they have 5 different itins for Triumph/NOLA, some even including Belize. This Itin appears only twice, once Dec 07 and on this particular week. If your dates are flexible, there is a lot of choice.

Yeah, but it's the same that is offered from Galveston... the same ole Costa Maya, Coz, Belize, Progresso and Jamaica... I would love a longer eastern or southern... just make it a 10 day and they can make is :D LOL! I love Costa Maya and Coz, but once you've been 4 or 5 times, it's nice to have some variety. Won't stop me from cruising out of NOLA though :D

Yeah, but it's the same that is offered from Galveston... the same ole Costa Maya, Coz, Belize, Progresso and Jamaica... I would love a longer eastern or southern... just make it a 10 day and they can make is :D LOL! I love Costa Maya and Coz, but once you've been 4 or 5 times, it's nice to have some variety. Won't stop me from cruising out of NOLA though :D

You guys really need to settle your diffs with the Cubans. :D

You guys really need to settle your diffs with the Cubans. :D

Don't see it happening anytime soon. Especially with Castro cozying up to Chavez. Could be some trouble brewing down there, not to mention the political turmoil in Mexico.:eek:

I stand by my earlier statement.

http://www.princess.com/pb/itineraryDetails.do?voyageCode=S708&date=0307&noOfPax=2&definition_name=

Great itinerary but that cruise is for March 2007. The Emerald Princess is doing that itinerary in March 2008: http://www.princess.com/pb/itineraryDetails.do?voyageCode=E808&date=0308&noOfPax=2&definition_name=

Great itinerary but that cruise is for March 2007. The Emerald Princess is doing that itinerary in March 2008: http://http://www.princess.com/pb/itineraryDetails.do?voyageCode=E808&date=0308&noOfPax=2&definition_name=

Yes I know it's for 2007. Point being it is a great itinerary...one that Princess usually sails with the Sun/Dawn every year. The ship may be different but I suspect the itinerary will be the very similar if not the same.

why ya leaving it go Duck?

I woul dtake it for ya but believe it not--I think I am cruised out. Looking for a land vacation for that time of year-2008

Wonder if cruisecritics would allow a land vacation group??

Is anyone interested in this group if another week/itinerary was chosen? I wouldn't mind being a group leader, as long as I had a little help since I've never been a group leader lol. I've only been on 1 cruise so I would love to see Cayman Islands. I would also like to see Belize since last time I went, I got seasick on my excursion and didn't want to get on another tender lol.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone decides to go ahead with this let me know. Im pretty sure we are going to book this cruise. I dont care what the ports are this is the best time and port for us to go and any ship is better than working. :)

Archived