Amerisuites FLL no free parking

POEBUS

I bet I have read three hundred post today. I am looking for a reasonable hotel in fort lauderdale with free cruise parking for ten days. I wonder if I am just better off using a parking garage. I have searched but I guess I am just reading the wrong posts because I didnt see one stating the amerisuites quite doing it. If anyone can advise me I would appreciate it. Booked princess for October 11th.

How about renting a car from where you are from and returning it there in Ft. Lauderdale. After the cruise, rent another car and take it back home. I really dont think it would cost you as much as parking. Is this an option for you?

Tim

Im from KS and that would probably cost alot. I did check out La Quinta and they do the free parking I think that might work out. I have only cruised twice. Once out of New Orleans and once out of Galveston. Fort Lauderdale is much much more expensive!

Hey Tim,

You are not stupid for making that suggestion about a rental car. We are taking a transatlantic from Rome to New Orleans. We live in north Alabama and the air connections are not that good or reasonable. We are renting a car and driving to Atlanta and then flying to Rome. Better connection and we could get business for not that much more than economy from Alabama. Then we are renting a car in New Orleans, eating lunch, and driving home. We expect to be home no later than if we had flown through Dallas or Chicago. So just because it did not work for the one it does work for some. The cost of a one day rental for us was about $150 each - much cheaper than flying two.

We have a one night's stay at Amerisuites for January 19, 2007. We booked through AAA. I just called the front desk to ask if I had to make any special call to them nearer the time as I will not be arriving until 10:00 pm. I sure would hate for them to give away the room. The reservationist was very snippy. I stayed there last year and thougt the hotel was anything but fancy the staff were pleasant, not so today!

Hi.

Try online United Airport Parking; For our 11 day cruise on Sun Princess 10/21 they're getting $59.50 (reg. $70) and will provide free shuttle roundtrip to the pier. You must book online. We used Amerisuites last time with their free parking so we were very disappointed when they discontinued that LAST week.

Rhona

Archived