About Miracle cabin doors.....................

Queenie24now

Yes they are metallic, and will hold magnets. There were several on our hall. I never did see any 'walk off', the pax on our ship was very laid back.

Now I can let the creative juices flow......

what's the best anyone has see.. or sparked your interest

That's funny - we were on the Empress deck a few weeks back, and even though the doors were metal, they has some sort of covering over them, like textured plastic which prevented our door things from sticking! I printed out some very nice door signs on the computer magnetic stuff. So we just tucked them into a sort of mail holder next to the door. Ours had mustaches and beards drawn on our faces after a couple of days! So maybe other Miracle posters can respond - but I don't see how anything magnetic can stick to these doors.

we used magnets for our door on the miralce. also worked was the window clings for holidays. (we sailed during valentines day.)

we had to wet them a little but they stayed up all week..

We were on the Miracle two weeks ago. We were on our honeymoon and hung up a heavy plastic just married sign. I didn't have magnets so I don't know if they would have worked or not but I did have some masking tape. I have heard lots of people say duct tape but that stuff is hard to get off sometimes and I didn't want to leave a mess for the cabin steward to try to clean up. Our sign stayed up all week and no-one messed with it at all. On the last night it just peeled right off. No mess.

Have a great cruise. You will love the Miracle.:)

the post form ...elaineb....................

I am on empress deck..I guess I just bring masking tape to be sure

I actually WANT folks to write/sign etc

Books_book_signed_prv.gif

the other decorations are just to hopefully catch passer-bys eye

WHAT IS THE STUFF OVER THE DOORS ON EMPRESS DECK ?

Just because the doors are metal does not mean a magnet will stick - aluminum for example will not hold a magnet - period! Only good old fashioned steel and iron are guaranteed to hold sufficiently..

...bring tape.

Thank You

for all your help.. have assemble "stuff" and am ready to create a poster board (halved actually) with assorted magnets too!

So if you are on the Miracle 10/01~ empress deck~ and see a few "well, honey, lookie at those doors" that will be our group. Please feel free to knock.. we usually are not in our rooms..look aft pool~ lido deck..look for the "Marvelous Miracle Misfits"

Archived