any thing new on the nw flight attendant strike?

musicmansmom

i am having trouble finding any new news about the strike the flight attendants might be taking on northwest. has anyone heard or seen any new lately on any progress or action being taken. i fly on nw in 3 weeks and am trying to keep up to-date on the issue.

On Friday a bankruptcy judge ruled that the flight attendents could legally strike. The last thing I read is that they were not going to engage in a general strike, but would strike random flights.

i fly nw the day before the cruise thank heavens. i hope just hope i wont be on one of the flights that might get caught up in the random strike by the attendants but i will have a days lea-way to catch the ship. coming home from lga will be a bigger danger of running into some trouble i imagine since it is a bigger airport than the one i am flying out of. but then i will be off the ship and not so worried about getting home as i am missing the cruise. i hope it is under control for all of us very soon.

Archived